popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sounds like a regular work night for you and the “guys”

The wife and I have used their services a handful of times, mostly on large holidays that neither want to be the D.D. We have came up with a game of trying to make the Uber driver uncomfortable, makes for some good laughs later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
The wife and I have used their services a handful of times, mostly on large holidays that neither want to be the D.D. We have came up with a game of trying to make the Uber driver uncomfortable, makes for some good laughs later

I just fart in there vehicle ;)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

Don’t do that when you’re here in Spokane if it’s a white Hyundai. Might be my dad lol

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5

You get rated on what kind of passenger you are...

We use them when we’re in Milwaukee for business, too much good beer to be DD.

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Holy crap!
82A2502B CEEA 4EE6 96B6 4099E7EE157B

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!