100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Don't you think you should see it in person first??

How far west/south of 95 on Lakeside rd is it? As far as Morton? Further?

By the way, that mountain is called Missouri Mtn. There are some trails up there, some are blocked off too, but there is some riding up there for sure.

Our property is on the North side of the same hill.
4.5 miles west of 95 on Lakeshore dr. on the left where Sundowner Lane and North Springs Rd meet across Lakeshore. I’d love to see it first but my good buddy and realtor can walk it and Skype it to me. I’ve been by it a few times looking at other parcels and exploring in general so I’m familiar with the area. I also camped many a night last year at the Army Corps of Engineers campground at Springy Point. It’d sure be nice to have a riding neighbor! I’m waiting for them to accept my cash offer. It’s been back and forth. Kind of stressful. We’re down to 7k bickering. Missouri mountain? It appears to be in my backyard.

Last edited:
Reactions: sharp and Mudwing
J

JTW

4.5 miles west of 95 on Lakeshore dr. on the left where Sundowner Lane and North Springs Rd meet across Lakeshore. I’d love to see it first but my good buddy and realtor can walk it and Skype it to me. I’ve been by it a few times looking at other parcels and exploring in general so I’m familiar with the area. I also camped many a night last year at the Army Corps of Engineers campground at Springy Point. It’d sure be nice to have a riding neighbor! I’m waiting for them to accept my cash offer. It’s been back and forth. Kind of stressful. We’re down to 7k bickering. Missouri mountain? It appears to be in my backyard.
With your age and life choices is 7k really worth bickering over to get and enjoy what you’re wanting with the last few good years you’ve got left?

advertisement
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Well, there are a couple things to consider. Giants tend to not live as long as normal sized folks. Think of the life expectancy of a large breed dog. Coupled with a chemically enhanced youth... he’s going to be lucky to get another 8-10 years.
Chemically enhanced youth may actually add years.

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
With your age and life choices is 7k really worth bickering over to get and enjoy what you’re wanting with the last few good years you’ve got left?
I’m on a budget and wanting to avoid financing and accruing any debt. I still will need to prep a site and build a home. The other 7k would put a large dent in my savings

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Believe me.. I get it. But your purchase costs will pale in comparison to what’s next.
I’m looking at a steel building home. It’s half the cost of manufactured or stick built homes with half the maintenance. Looking at around 50k for approximately 2,000 sq ft.
A8371385 7251 4188 9650 FEF5A7E41AC9
8D18BCAB 56A3 496E 8528 487A99EE11E7

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You have to convert for giant years. Much like dog years... but I think the conversation rate is 3.14. Oh wait.. your weakness is ice cream not pie.
Haven’t had any ice cream in at least a month. When everyone else shares their beer/drink pix, I share in my own way since I rarely drink alcohol.

advertisement