Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Since you spoke up first and will share a ration of the crap...I do have 2 songs on my playlist. I like to listen to f***ed up stuff sometimes on the night rides. You never know what you’ll hear

Yeah we saw that video where you were jamming to Taylor Swift or some sh** in someone else's rig. :D

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Since you spoke up first and will share a ration of the crap...I do have 2 songs on my playlist. I like to listen to f***ed up stuff sometimes on the night rides. You never know what you’ll hear
You guys have seen my musical tastes. I’m very eclectic and all over the place!

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
They accepted my offer. Looks like i’ll Be moving to idahooooooooo

Congrats 13885

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Have you thrown anything in there?
There have been a couple of bass which were around 5 pounds each, 2 grass carp and we stocked it with 500 fingerling catfish 7 or 8 years ago. My tree hugging sister in law thought it would be a great idea to put some small bream in there so she could say she saved a fish. We finally have gotten most of them out of there.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
There have been a couple of bass which were around 5 pounds each, 2 grass carp and we stocked it with 500 fingerling catfish 7 or 8 years ago. My tree hugging sister in law thought it would be a great idea to put some small bream in there so she could say she saved a fish. We finally have gotten most of them out of there.
Looks like a nice spot for bass! Favorite for me to fish. Could be out there all day catching the same one:)

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Looks like a nice spot for bass! Favorite for me to fish. Could be out there all day catching the same one:)
Yea those bass are pretty big now and I know that one of them has been thrown back at least once. They were caught in the pond by my shop, about 25 miles north of here, then transplanted.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Yea those bass are pretty big now and I know that one of them has been thrown back at least once. They were caught in the pond by my shop, about 25 miles north of here, then transplanted.
There’s a pond about that size right by me that I use to fish a couple times a week after work with my daughter and sometimes my sons. It was absolutely awesome. Pulled 2-5lbs all day. I’d c and r since it was private but owner was always cool with it till a couple guys started leaving trash and taking fish. Sucks ass I loved that little place, haven’t dropped a hook since

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
IMG 0714
Our former neighbor who kept his mom here for 6 months in the winter and then back home in Aurora,Ill. for 6 months of summer was very helpful in stocking the pond and feeding the fish when the wife and I were working. Even though he was a liberal he had a great mind and heart. Unfortunately we lost him to cancer about 5 years ago. I know most of you don't like Luke Bryan but he had a song about sitting on a peer and drinking a beer. To honor Mr. John, us and some of the neighbors and a couple of our kids had his favorite beer, Busch Lite.

mjn

mjn

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 31, 2018
SE Washington State/N Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3
View attachment 116726 Our former neighbor who kept his mom here for 6 months in the winter and then back home in Aurora,Ill. for 6 months of summer was very helpful in stocking the pond and feeding the fish when the wife and I were working. Even though he was a liberal he had a great mind and heart. Unfortunately we lost him to cancer about 5 years ago. I know most of you don't like Luke Bryan but he had a song about sitting on a peer and drinking a beer. To honor Mr. John, us and some of the neighbors and a couple of our kids had his favorite beer, Busch Lite.

Awesome song. Very cool tribute.

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Maybe it is because I am Southern but I cannot stand Katy Perry or Taylor Swift. Along that line it would be Grace Potter,Carrie Underwood or Jennifer Nettles for me. As you probably know by now my newest all time favorite is The Steel Woods. And even though she isn't in the forefront any more, Gretchen Wilson.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Maybe it is because I am Southern but I cannot stand Katy Perry or Taylor Swift. Along that line it would be Grace Potter,Carrie Underwood or Jennifer Nettles for me. As you probably know by now my newest all time favorite is The Steel Woods. And even though she isn't in the forefront any more, Gretchen Wilson.
Love Carrie and Gretchen. I don’t mind Katy. Some of what I have is because of my daughter. Even have the soundtrack from Frozen lol. If she’s having fun so am I.

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Love Carrie and Gretchen. I don’t mind Katy. Some of what I have is because of my daughter. Even have the soundtrack from Frozen lol. If she’s having fun so am I.
My daughter is a little older than yours but she likes Skynyrd,The Steel Woods and Home Free. I may have had some influence on the first two! :rolleyes:

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I can listen to music from any genre as long as it has some talent. Needless to say I don't listen to much rap and very little new country. Could write most of that sh** in my sleep. :rolleyes:
Should start a thread...What's the Gayest Song in your Playlist. :D

That could be entertaining for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
My daughter is a little older than yours but she likes Skynyrd,The Steel Woods and Home Free. I may have had some influence on the first two! :rolleyes:
Ya mine likes some stuff her friends definitely don’t because of her upbringing. We’re pretty country but like a lot of everything. I figure she listens to my stuff sometimes so I’ll listen to hers, usually it’s stuff the other kids like to so all in good fun

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!