H.F.A.W.H.A. meeting

J

JTW

I’m looking at a steel building home. It’s half the cost of manufactured or stick built homes with half the maintenance. Looking at around 50k for approximately 2,000 sq ft.
View attachment 116678 View attachment 116679
I fully agree with the steel building home... but your price estimates are grossly underestimated. You’ll have 50k just getting the building up. Then water, electric, septic, HVAC and just finishing the living quarters will be every bit of 50-100k..

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I fully agree with the steel building home... but your price estimates are grossly underestimated. You’ll have 50k just getting the building up. Then water, electric, septic, HVAC and just finishing the living quarters will be every bit of 50-100k..
I agree, like I said I’m trying to budget within my means and savings. I do have the option of living inside the building inside my truck camper while I finish out the build over time. I just wanna get there!

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yup snogging off into the night

Reactions: Mudwing
J

JTW

I agree, like I said I’m trying to budget within my means and savings. I do have the option of living inside the building inside my truck camper while I finish out the build over time. I just wanna get there!
Sounds like a plan then.. just expect everything to cost more than you initially anticipate and adjust accordingly. I just don’t want to see you get screwed by the unexpected!

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Embarrassing confession: I will listen to Milli Vanilli on purpose.
Since you spoke up first and will share a ration of the crap...I do have 2 songs on my playlist. I like to listen to f***ed up stuff sometimes on the night rides. You never know what you’ll hear

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
You’re playlist is really messed up, would make Chuck Norris gay.
IMG 20190319 171841 01

Please download this and give a listen. You'll laugh your ass off! Russ Limbaugh used to use it for his homeless update.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Since you spoke up first and will share a ration of the crap...I do have 2 songs on my playlist. I like to listen to f***ed up stuff sometimes on the night rides. You never know what you’ll hear
I know what I’ve heard, primal screaming from you when a small bug lands on your arm. ;)

Landman

Landman

The Great Bearded One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 27, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
They accepted my offer. Looks like i’ll Be moving to idahooooooooo
Congrats, happy it worked out for ya! I’d sure want to gtfo of the Asheville area too if I was there, lol. We stayed in Johnson City Sunday night to see some of my wife’s family on our trip to NC.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I know what I’ve heard, primal screaming from you when a small bug lands on your arm. ;)
I’ll admit that messed me up but around here the only insects to land on you are bees, wasps and skeeters. So when something with size hits you it messes you up thinking it’s gunna hurt.
I’ll take our big animals that try to eat you or stomp you into the earth over rat sized insects any day.
It was cool in Tennessee at night in a tent listening to all the different critters. I did enjoy that a lot

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!