Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Lol. I guess its better than listning to that frozen song 300000000 times
Damn would you just let it go! Lol. Tell you what though late night ride and that turned way up after a few beers with all the girls going nuts to it still ain’t that bad. But no you’d never hear that when I’m sitting at a stop light

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It’s about six hours away. I don’t really get up that way much.
Ok you must live in the good part of new york. I will be up that way in June( milford ct.) And was wondering if i should bring my rig. I know there is nowhere in ct. To ride. And was wondering about new york. As you know everyone thinks about nyc but up state is some of the best country side ive ever seen.

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
Ok you must live in the good part of new york. I will be up that way in June( milford ct.) And was wondering if i should bring my rig. I know there is nowhere in ct. To ride. And was wondering about new york. As you know everyone thinks about nyc but up state is some of the best country side ive ever seen.
You’re right about the country side. It’s beautiful. But NYS frowns upon ORV’s so you can’t drive on the roads. But ATV parks are becoming more popular. I ride renegade trails and private property, mostly. Some dice runs.

Cyberjunk

Cyberjunk

Berserker
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2017
Crane Hill Alabama
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 700-4
B8582eef917981000f1716267adccc73 cheers !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!