Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Just don't get fall asleep next to momma tonight:(

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
Glad to see you getting training to further your job, enjoy it I know that all my job training was enlightening. Not sure if it is applicable in your job but other techs in other cities and their experiences/shortcomings really helped in diagnosing and resolving problems on my end. The only training I get now is from the wife and she says the older I get the less filter I have when I speak, that I don't hold back on what I think. :cool:

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Glad to see you getting training to further your job, enjoy it I know that all my job training was enlightening. Not sure if it is applicable in your job but other techs in other cities and their experiences/shortcomings really helped in diagnosing and resolving problems on my end. The only training I get now is from the wife and she says the older I get the less filter I have when I speak, that I don't hold back on what I think. :cool:
Aw, the Grasshopper wisdom has escaped you! HA!

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Last edited:
J

JTW

You can put it on a switch. But this is needed for condensation. Don't reinvent the wheel. Oh wait you bought a "truck" with only 1 battery didn't you.
Mine actually isn’t supposed to come on when “hard wired” unless the vehicle moves or is awoken by the remote or app... there is also an optional power wire that kicks it on when the ignition is started. I couldn’t find my 2 dozen fuse taps I ordered a couple years ago... surprise surprise!

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anyone know where to get a tube for a 30" utv tire? @CumminsPusher , anyone? I've googled and found nothing. .

Reactions: sharp and Ragnar406
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!