Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Just saw second fatality in two days on street bikes. One was over by St. Marie’s Idaho in Sunday.
Remember for those that ride to watch the movements and always gain eye contact of the other drivers out there! People don’t see bikes.
2C98ADB8 0BF2 49B0 A93C 1B793396FD55

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It will dry rot before you ever need it! HA!
Gosh I hope so. I carry plugs and a compressor but if I ever tear the junk out of a tire where Plugs wont work I can at least take the beadlock off and put the tube in to get me back to the truck.... just another good idea I stole / took from somebody here.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Gosh I hope so. I carry plugs and a compressor but if I ever tear the junk out of a tire where Plugs wont work I can at least take the beadlock off and put the tube in to get me back to the truck.... just another good idea I stole / took from somebody here.
You will have to pick up the pace a little before that happens, remember when I said that? HA!

Reactions: sharp and Plumber32

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!