Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Crank sensor is part of the Alternator/Stator/CKP Sensor.
Capture86

advertisement
Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Workin the land food plots! The ole 48’ Ford still shines! Couldn’t even count the fields this thing has plowed since my father in law had it before me.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
So yesterday I went back in to see about a test drive on the Talon x. Curiosity got me. Anyways they wouldn’t allow it to get dirty so was only allowed to run pavement unfortunately. It felt good though from the limited time I had. Forced to wear helmet so couldn’t hear it going through the gears like I wanted but at idle and quick throttle blip sounds good. Steering and suspension was crisp and aggressive, could tell instantly it wanted to run hard. Overall I liked it a lot.
Talked to the dealer and they said they had it awhile, there was lots of interest but just tire kickers and people that bought other machines. The PAC NW just isn’t much for sales except for Popo. People would come in and b**** shocks were small and seating wasn’t as good etc. everyone I talked to at the dealer was more then impressed. I think they still push Polaris just for the kickbacks. Called two other local dealers and they basically said same stuff. One dealer has x coming in soon and invited me on their test track which for the love of everything holy I shouldn’t do but I’m gunna.

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
So yesterday I went back in to see about a test drive on the Talon x. Curiosity got me. Anyways they wouldn’t allow it to get dirty so was only allowed to run pavement unfortunately. It felt good though from the limited time I had. Forced to wear helmet so couldn’t hear it going through the gears like I wanted but at idle and quick throttle blip sounds good. Steering and suspension was crisp and aggressive, could tell instantly it wanted to run hard. Overall I liked it a lot.
Talked to the dealer and they said they had it awhile, there was lots of interest but just tire kickers and people that bought other machines. The PAC NW just isn’t much for sales except for Popo. People would come in and b**** shocks were small and seating wasn’t as good etc. everyone I talked to at the dealer was more then impressed. I think they still push Polaris just for the kickbacks. Called two other local dealers and they basically said same stuff. One dealer has x coming in soon and invited me on their test track which for the love of everything holy I shouldn’t do but I’m gunna.

Go get em Legend!! Take your checkbook

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Go get em Legend!! Take your checkbook
With rubber a check maybe. Even though I want my own machine this time I love the Pioneer so not in too big a hurry. Not adding another payment so I’ve got a plan. Going to kick back let others get the assembly flaws out, watch for longevity and wait for aftermarket to have a cheaper full accessory line up then cash one out. Didn’t have patience on the Pioneer, going at it differently this time.
However I do want to really run one hard beforehand to get the inner push on myself to help pull the trigger.

Last edited:
advertisement