H.F.A.W.H.A. meeting

J

JTW

Finally got a new Jumper Box for camping. Got sick of the cheapies breaking. These jumpers were bigger then I figured but holy crap they are heavy duty
View attachment 130007
I’ve had that one for 2-3 years now and just had to do an amazon swap because it quit holding charge. They’re a good jumper... a little cumbersome with the large clamps but they fit nicely in a small knock off pelican case that I got from TSC for 7 bucks on sale.

J

JTW

Kids had a blast and we made it back from the maiden voyage with no issues... ‘‘twas a good day!
DBD40A99 E43D 4BC8 9109 5CA3D4FC8317

One of my other buddies bought a runabout so we had the party barge and the tube going. Worked out pretty good!

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Kids had a blast and we made it back from the maiden voyage with no issues... ‘‘twas a good day!
View attachment 130075

One of my other buddies bought a runabout so we had the party barge and the tube going. Worked out pretty good!
That’s awesome

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I sometimes wish I had a family, but what kind of kids do you think I'd have? If I had a family, I'd probably not have enough $$ to travel let alone buy a 500...
Iu

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I sometimes wish I had a family, but what kind of kids do you think I'd have? If I had a family, I'd probably not have enough $$ to travel let alone buy a 500...
View attachment 130106
A friend of mine jokingly once pointed to one of his kids and said there’s my yacht, then another he said there’s my airplane then another his mansion in the woods.
I wouldn’t trade my kids for anything and neither would he but the was some truth to that, hell we’ve spent a quarter mil on just day care over the years but we wouldn’t be the same people we are now. I was headed down a bad path without kids, probably be either dead or in prison by now so I owe my kids a lot

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
A friend of mine jokingly once pointed to one of his kids and said there’s my yacht, then another he said there’s my airplane then another his mansion in the woods.
I wouldn’t trade my kids for anything and neither would he but the was some truth to that, hell we’ve spent a quarter mil on just day care over the years but we wouldn’t be the same people we are now. I was headed down a bad path without kids, probably be either dead or in prison by now so I owe my kids a lot
Well put

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

advertisement
advertisement