Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I sometimes wish I had a family, but what kind of kids do you think I'd have? If I had a family, I'd probably not have enough $$ to travel let alone buy a 500...
View attachment 130106
Don’t worry, my wife and I don’t have any kids due to plumbing issues lol. We have the furry 100lb adopted type tho. We have a lot more than most because of us not being able to have kids. Do we wish we had some? Sometimes, but we realize that everyone has a purpose in life and we were chosen this path. So we make the best of it and try our best to share things we have with people and friends that aren’t as fortunate to have the things we do, we feel that’s one of the reasons why we were chosen this path. There is nothing wrong with not having kids. Don’t get me wrong, kids are great.

Rhonda and I have become the best Aunt and Uncle to our Nephews. I laugh cuz one calls us his god parents (my brother and sister in-law are lol) and his brother calls me pops cuz my sister says he drives her nuts cuz he’s just like me when I use to torment her! lol. It’s good for them to have that adult that they can look up too and learn from in a different way, there great kids. Also Don’t forget, you have family right here!
Cheers my friend ;)

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Don’t worry, my wife and I don’t have any kids due to plumbing issues lol. We have the furry 100lb adopted type tho. We have a lot more than most because of us not being able to have kids. Do we wish we had some? Sometimes, but we realize that everyone has a purpose in life and we were chosen this path. So we make the best of it and try our best to share things we have with people and friends that aren’t as fortunate to have the things we do, we feel that’s one of the reasons why we were chosen this path. There is nothing wrong with not having kids. Don’t get me wrong, kids are great.

Rhonda and I have become the best Aunt and Uncle to our Nephews. I laugh cuz one calls us his god parents (my brother and sister in-law are lol) and his brother calls me pops cuz my sister says he drives her nuts cuz he’s just like me when I use to torment her! lol. It’s good for them to have that adult that they can look up too and learn from in a different way, there great kids. Also Don’t forget, you have family right here!
Cheers my friend ;)
Your absolutely correct. You deal with what your given. You guys are great. And am glad I was able to meet you!

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Cheers boys.

E78054D7 E285 4F0C A62A 80483AC6158A

advertisement
J

JTW

Cheers my friend ;)
Yup... but you could have always gotten you a couple little black ones! Lord know the world need more folks like @Delton bridging the gap!

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Cheers my friend ;)
Ditto Brother. You peeps be my sheep.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Because I often have really large brush pile fires, I've never felt the need for a fire pit. Well, that all changed a few days ago. My roomie and I decided to start one with a surrounding patio. Nothing spectacular or even levelo_O but it functions. I have large piles of Riverstone, quartz and flagstone from many past landscaping jobs and I thought we'd give it all some function. The center is approx 2.5' deep and about 3.5' in diameter. Ain't done but was good enough to start a blaze. Drinking me a fine Ginger Bar. Chars!

IMG 1627
IMG 1636
IMG 1637
IMG 1640
IMG 1623

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I am enjoying my career as a professional slacker.
Slack this way buddy. Things about to get real for the summer. Busting ass in everything so it’ll be riding season here on out. It’s on like Donkey Kong now, should be close to 20 weekends in a row of camping/riding/getting drunk. Worked to hard for anything less. We’ll get out further and see and tear up more. And btw can’t wait to show you how to properly bushwhack your new rig, get tires and a skid!

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Slack this way buddy. Things about to get real for the summer. Busting ass in everything so it’ll be riding season here on out. It’s on like Donkey Kong now, should be close to 20 weekends in a row of camping/riding/getting drunk. Worked to hard for anything less. We’ll get out further and see and tear up more. And btw can’t wait to show you how to properly bushwhack your new rig, get tires and a skid!
Tires and skid are important, my skid saved my 700 a few times at the Takeover. I probably would have lost the plastic parts of the factory skid on the trail.

advertisement