Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I would cum in their mouth while they slept..

A311daad1d73e9fa4b08f19b1f4d3b2c

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well just got off the phone with the school, apparently a kid was throwing wood chips at my oldest 8yr, 2nd grade so he lost his cool and choke slammed the other kid. It takes a lot to upset him so I cant wait to hear his story lol. Apparently grabbing someone by the throat and slamming them down is against the rules on the playground who knew!

J

JTW

Well just got off the phone with the school, apparently a kid was throwing wood chips at my oldest 8yr, 2nd grade so he lost his cool and choke slammed the other kid. It takes a lot to upset him so I cant wait to hear his story lol. Apparently grabbing someone by the throat and slamming them down is against the rules on the playground who knew!
When is the last day of school?

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Boys will be boys! Lol

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!