ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well just got off the phone with the school, apparently a kid was throwing wood chips at my oldest 8yr, 2nd grade so he lost his cool and choke slammed the other kid. It takes a lot to upset him so I cant wait to hear his story lol. Apparently grabbing someone by the throat and slamming them down is against the rules on the playground who knew!

Yeah, @JTW is on his s*** list too.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Picked up some seats for another member.

It’s already 100F outside and hot in the rear passenger area, these might make it a little TOO hot.

Fits not too bad and they are comfy... may have to check the fit out in the front while I’ve got them.

E3B84BBF 4467 478C A0B3 B5DEFAFA289D

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
Well just got off the phone with the school, apparently a kid was throwing wood chips at my oldest 8yr, 2nd grade so he lost his cool and choke slammed the other kid. It takes a lot to upset him so I cant wait to hear his story lol. Apparently grabbing someone by the throat and slamming them down is against the rules on the playground who knew!
My kid had a similar problem in sixth grade. Another kid was always messing with him and one day the kid pushed my kid into the urinal while he was pissing. My kid buttoned up and took flight on the kid. Put a whooping on him. I get a call that they both get suspended, school policy. So much for sticking up for yourself. At home, I told my son that I’m proud of him for standing up for himself and then went out for ice cream. ;)

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My kid had a similar problem in sixth grade. Another kid was always messing with him and one day the kid pushed my kid into the urinal while he was pissing. My kid buttoned up and took flight on the kid. Put a whooping on him. I get a call that they both get suspended, school policy. So much for sticking up for yourself. At home, I told my son that I’m proud of him for standing up for himself and then went out for ice cream. ;)

All you can do is teach your kids the RIGHT thing to do. You can push anyone too far. You push a well tempered person too far and you better watch out they will f*** up your s*** because they’ve been patiently thinking about how to do it.

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
All you can do is teach your kids the RIGHT thing to do. You can push anyone too far. You push a well tempered person too far and you better watch out they will f*** up your s*** because they’ve been patiently thinking about how to do it.
You’re right. We talked about what he can do for the future problems and he understood. He’s in 10th grade now and hasn’t had issues in school with that since.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Picked up some seats for another member.

It’s already 100F outside and hot in the rear passenger area, these might make it a little TOO hot.

Fits not too bad and they are comfy... may have to check the fit out in the front while I’ve got them.

View attachment 130984
Those fit pretty well back there

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Funny stuff there, we moved into a new neighbor hood and of course it had a bully and picked on my oldest at 8 yrs old, we talked the the parents, the bulling went on, I got tired of all the talking and taught the fine art of a sucker punch to the nose as hard as you can swing and then you have free rein, cause they can't see for the tears. Well it happened Forest had him flat of his back one punch and when we got out there, Forest was sitting on his chest, arms pinned with his knees, reciting every thing this kid had done to him and open hand slapping this kid for every occurrence. Didn't take long for his parents to come over to talk about Forest beating there kid up. It was a pretty short conversation, told them I had given permission to Forest to finish any thing their son started and it was going to stay that way. No more issues after that! HA!

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I did that in 7th grade except in the classroom. Three days in school suspension!

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Heck yeah

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!