Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Now that's some funny sh**!
Thought of you when I saw this today...pretty good shape for being in MI.

View attachment 135720
Wow! Usually an old Dodge in Mi looks like it’s been in the battle of the Bulge and lost!
Most of them around here do too. You got a few in about that shape and then a whole bunch of rough ones. The farmers use to use the manuals a lot because they could throw it in low then first and walk next to the truck throwing s*** in, you find those gems sometimes

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just don't think we should be mixing up our reds and our blues. Then we'll have a bunch of purple machines running around in here. :D
Purple has always been considered a color of Royalty and prestige throughout history and in various cultures around the world. In some instances, many different colors including purple were forbidden to be worn by the peasantry. Before synthetic dyes came about, it was predominantly made from the Indigo plant. For a time Indigo was traded and shipped across many trade routes and held valuable trade values. Similar in value to salts and spices before real currency came about....

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Purple has always been considered a color of Royalty and prestige throughout history and in various cultures around the world. In some instances, many different colors including purple were forbidden to be worn by the peasantry. Before synthetic dyes came about, it was predominantly made from the Indigo plant. For a time Indigo was traded and shipped across many trade routes and held valuable trade values. Similar in value to salts and spices before real currency came about....
My bruises are usually purple! What does that mean? HA!

advertisement
Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Cheers old fellers!

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well a good family friend locally we ride with most of the time just picked up his family’s Pioneer on Tuesday. It probably looks a little familiar. He was going to get a Wolverine and almost did because his kids have dirt bikes also but with the Honda being a better family rig he settled on it. He’s spent lots of time driving and riding ours so he’s plenty experienced and knows the machine well. He’s pretty excited. View attachment 135623
Didn’t take long to figure out how to load everything into the toyhauler. Ready to hit the trails.
View attachment 135622

Jessica wants to know if he can reach the pedals, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Tell him to get that pedal thingy, he will love it

Nah he’s fine, driven our Pioneers plenty. He can off road thats for sure especially night rides. Usually takes the Wolverine though. I’ve got a feeling we’re going to be breaking some stuff now. I told him to buy a couple tie rods lol.

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nah he’s fine, driven our Pioneers plenty. He can off road thats for sure especially night rides. Usually takes the Wolverine though. I’ve got a feeling we’re going to be breaking some stuff now. I told him to buy a couple tie rods lol.

That’s cool, tell him I said congrats. Glad to see it was bought by a good guy

advertisement