Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You sold the Wolvie? Did it have a tie rod problem?
God no I ain’t selling that thing. My friend has much more time driving it though, now with a 1000 I think he’ll go through a few pretty quickly,especially with the wider offset it has.

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Bd93e3951bf410aae75ec97af0dc1a7f
The riding partner approves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Good on both! I've replaced nothing on my Wolvie, but I also replaced nothing on my P500.
We replaced a tie rod and axle on the Wolverine but just ask @HoundDog the s*** we were in. We were rolling through tall grass when ground went away for 5 feet or so and dropped us in a deep gulch. 2ft downed trees crossed up we’d have to hit hard to bounce out. Probably some of the roughest stuff been in, we both were lost and figured we’d be spending the night. Snapped the winch rope 6-7 times was down to about 10ft left. Took a serious beating. @Plumber32 was mad at us because it took so long but it did bring us to camp dragging a flat tire sideways and clunking halfshaft. That’s only time it’s broke anything important.

D

Deleted member 3748

We replaced a tie rod and axle on the Wolverine but just ask @HoundDog the s*** we were in. We were rolling through tall grass when ground went away for 5 feet or so and dropped us in a deep gulch. 2ft downed trees crossed up we’d have to hit hard to bounce out. Probably some of the roughest stuff been in, we both were lost and figured we’d be spending the night. Snapped the winch rope 6-7 times was down to about 10ft left. Took a serious beating. @Plumber32 was mad at us because it took so long but it did bring us to camp dragging a flat tire sideways and clunking halfshaft. That’s only time it’s broke anything important.
Wow! That sounds fun and scary at the same time!

L2R

L2R

Understanding women Vol. 1
Lifetime Member
Feb 16, 2019
East of the Appalachians
Ownership

1. 700-4
So, feeding my addiction, I got the roof, side mirrors and gun rack on this week.

Looking for advice on the led lights.

Plan to add a blade this Winter so guessing they need to be high enough to cast the light over the blade
Not driving over 10 or 15mph at night so not a biggy to add light out front, at least for now.

I am seriously considering putting them inside the grab handle where I would typically have them flush to the rail.
I never use the handle getting in and out, I always use the rops with my left hand .
It would allow me to cast light left and right of the sxs if I needed it. If I can find the right mounts, I could turn them 90 degrees and cast the light forward when I need light out front.

Hoping someone will talk me into it or out of it.

Keep drinking and carry on

New top and mirrors Rifle case Light in hand rail forward Light in hand rail

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
You guys put it to the test. ;)

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@PistonHonda did you finally get to that Michigan MIS race? If you did, did you stick it out till Monday? If you didn’t you missed a great race! My seats got upgraded for free!

advertisement
Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
So, feeding my addiction, I got the roof, side mirrors and gun rack on this week.

Looking for advice on the led lights.

Plan to add a blade this Winter so guessing they need to be high enough to cast the light over the blade
Not driving over 10 or 15mph at night so not a biggy to add light out front, at least for now.

I am seriously considering putting them inside the grab handle where I would typically have them flush to the rail.
I never use the handle getting in and out, I always use the rops with my left hand .
It would allow me to cast light left and right of the sxs if I needed it. If I can find the right mounts, I could turn them 90 degrees and cast the light forward when I need light out front.

Hoping someone will talk me into it or out of it.

Keep drinking and carry on

View attachment 135750 View attachment 135751 View attachment 135753 View attachment 135754
That’s a cool idea. :cool: I’d try it. ;)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Not to cut in on what your saying there...
But I was just thinking???? But Colorado is sneakin up fast!
I’d love to see some of my friends again and meet a few guys but it may come down to getting the time off.
Was planning on giving @JACKAL a pants down mouth hug so just maybe that’ll be the incentive I need.

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I’d love to see some of my friends again and meet a few guys but it may come down to getting the time off.
Was planning on giving @JACKAL a pants down mouth hug so just maybe that’ll be the incentive I need.
Well i hope you make it. Will be nice to see you again.

advertisement