Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Me too! When the bastids are rubbin' on my sprinklers! Dam animals bust a half dozen risers every week![/QUOTEa]
I like them around. This morning at the house
5C3EE301 422C 43C7 A922 4CF70358A56F

Reactions: Todd627 and BWAF
popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@popeye how about some pics of your sexy self piloting that sexy beast

Well I know pics or it didn’t happen... we were somewhere that we shouldn’t have been, so we didn’t hang around taking pics. But it took everything the wife and i had pushing the front bumper while tanner drove it in reverse. I wouldn’t have drove through it if I seen it coming. But do think the pit bull rockers on the pioneer would have clawed their way out of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Well I know pics or it didn’t happen... we were somewhere that we shouldn’t have been, so we didn’t hang around taking pics. But it took everything the wife and i had pushing the front bumper while tanner drove it in reverse. I wouldn’t have drove through it if I seen it coming. But do think the pit bull rockers on the pioneer would have clawed their way out of it

Memories!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You joining him in Portland for pride week?
Lol. Nah, the cops made the original owner go get that dog so we’re free to do something else. Don’t have much cash but had some fuel in the Dodge and Wolverine was filled up and already loaded so we’re headed out riding. Man I really love this truck, no trailer and 25mpg!
BC2B8BC0 603C 4E8F 878E AE05124E8942

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

I can understand that. You think 2.0 have more traction?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Yea not sure yet, they don’t have more traction then the rockers. Those things are almost like cheating. Just ask the hfa tire whore

Bhahahaha. Does he even get 200 from a set before he buys something new. @Plumber32 changes them more then his skivies

advertisement
advertisement