Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2018
Oklahoma City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey @CumminsPusher ..... you have been bragging on the Wolvie..... what do you know about em ?.... what years and models are the good ones..?.. sounds like a good used one would fit in my stable.....

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Cheers fellas
6B5CAE77 FAF7 4568 BB46 1B68EA94818D

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Hey @CumminsPusher ..... you have been bragging on the Wolvie..... what do you know about em ?.... what years and models are the good ones..?.. sounds like a good used one would fit in my stable.....
Personally I like the pre 18 r-spec because of the room and suspension. So comfortable. Beautiful little rig. We chose to take it rather the the Pioneer today actually. It’s just a fun little s***. We did test drive to new design and it is nice in fact it’s really quiet but it is cramped in comparison. Neither my wife or I got that great feeling about it. But everyone likes different machines to but we sure love this one. If someone is looking to do 70mph this isn’t the rig but it’ll absolutely go anywhere!

Last edited:
advertisement
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
On an entirely different subject, reading / listening to the endless regurgitating subject from FNGs about, "How big a tire can I fit" parallel this epic discussion that leaves you feeling stupid for sitting through it. Yet here we are :D

Reactions: Pilgrim and sharp
D

Deleted member 3748

Personally I like the pre 18 r-spec because of the room and suspension. So comfortable. Beautiful little rig. We chose to take it rather the the Pioneer today actually. It’s just a fun little s***. We did test drive to new design and it is nice in fact it’s really quiet but it is cramped in comparison. Neither my wife or I got that great feeling about it. But everyone likes different machines to but we sure love this one. If someone is looking to do 70mph this isn’t the rig but it’ll absolutely go anywhere!
They're getting 64 mph out of the X4 now. Weller tune, HMF, and Hunterworks sheave.

advertisement