Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I
That’s literally what I just said... what am I gunna hear from you next? “I am rubber you are glue”!
I don't think you qualify for either of the two latter. Think you are are a Aborigine Morefordight with a big head! HA! Don't really know about the Aborigine stuff, but you have a huge head, is that necessary for life? HA! Naw , were all built differently by the creator, I won't hold hold the head on your shoulders against you! HA! I'm just BS! You!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Woke up this morning to some weird gnome camped out on the property. :eek:
Looks like this guy may be part of some big Honda SxS cult or something so I made a call to the Sheriff. Placed a few guns on the wife’s nightstand and the Doberman is ready inside in case anything gets out of hand.
View attachment 137278
Watch this camper could be Sasquatch going mobile! HA! I know it is! HA!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
M
My wife and I have talked about more pups after these pass in about 6 to 10 years, don't think we will get any more, our pups are so rotten, no one would want them and would probably be dump pups! We spoil pups! They would inspect your S x S first, then sleeping quarters, they like flense in the winter, TV, air conditioning / heating equipment and food and if you pass there criteria they will let you take care of them! HA!

Last edited:
J

JTW

I would be happy to have your 14 year old stuff...ha... I got certified in 1967.... no BC ... you just had to know how much lead belt you wore... no fancy computers... had to do all your dive times and depths off charts....
I know what you are thinking.... thirty miles to school in the snow barefoot.. uphill both ways.....

Anyway first time I dove with all the new stuff I couldn’t believe it.....
Lol.. my dad still has one of those lead belts somewhere.

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I really need to stop going to Facebook.

I don't know what's scarier: some of the advice given out on Facebook, or the fact that some people might actually follow it?
f*** Facebook! It causes to much havoc. Only thing I’d like are the good memes but most of those get posted by @JACKAL here anyways.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
f*** Facebook! It causes to much havoc. Only thing I’d like are the good memes but most of those get posted by @JACKAL here anyways.
Honestly the only reason I go there at all is to keep up with family. Unfortunately everyone is so far away, if somebody dies they would be in the ground buried long before I know about it.
The people asking for technical advice there...you might as well have the zit face kid flipping burgers at McDonald's perform open heart surgery on you.

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I really need to stop going to Facebook.

I don't know what's scarier: some of the advice given out on Facebook, or the fact that some people might actually follow it?
That’s why I deleted my FB account going on 7 years ago. Best thing I ever did. My health is now better for doing so.

As for family when people ask me. I say, that’s what my phone is for. I can call them or they can call me. I don’t need to know every little thing at every minute wtf there doing and they don’t need to know what I’m doing either.

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
That’s why I deleted my FB account going on 7 years ago. Best thing I ever did. My health is now better for doing so.

As for family when people ask me. I say, that’s what my phone is for. I can call them or they can call me. I don’t need to know every little thing at every minute wtf there doing and they don’t need to know what I’m doing either.

^^^TRUTH^^^

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

It’s funny I’ve had a couple people come up and complain that my wife on FB cusses too much or we have too much beer or fun up camping. Liking the wrong posts. We do all kinds of s*** wrong. I get so sick of hearing it all! She doesn’t even post like most. I’ve already told her unless it’s something I need to see I don’t want to know.
I’ve got most my friends and family right here. Most people here know my number and how to get ahold of me, same elsewhere.
Usually post too much on this site but most of us here are doing the same type of thing. Too many liberals on Facebook, I’d just be in fight after fight with my opinions.

advertisement