Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
It’s funny I’ve had a couple people come up and complain that my wife on FB cusses too much or we have too much beer or fun up camping. Liking the wrong posts. We do all kinds of s*** wrong. I get so sick of hearing it all! She doesn’t even post like most. I’ve already told her unless it’s something I need to see I don’t want to know.
I’ve got most my friends and family right here. Most people here know my number and how to get ahold of me, same elsewhere.
Usually post too much on this site but most of us here are doing the same type of thing. Too many liberals on Facebook, I’d just be in fight after fight with my opinions.
That’s a BIG 10-4 right there!!:D

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Went for a ride in a guys built Nissan Skyline from work. Weird sitting shotgun on the left but what a cool car. Realize the new gen is bad ass but there’s just something about the old Jap true sports cars. Love that heavy rwd feel!
E127AE5A B08C 446F AC7B 012DA89FE798

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I really need to stop going to Facebook.

I don't know what's scarier: some of the advice given out on Facebook, or the fact that some people might actually follow it?
I can barely stand reading the Honda forum on Facebook. Very rarely contribute. It's a whole different group than here. I don't mind the non specific brand group like windrock riders or tackett creek mafia. The guys there seem mostly about riding, and don't care what ya ride. I've seen people post on there that they broke or whatever and theres plenty of people that will load up and head to help them.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I can barely stand reading the Honda forum on Facebook. Very rarely contribute. It's a whole different group than here. I don't mind the non specific brand group like windrock riders or tackett creek mafia. The guys there seem mostly about riding, and don't care what ya ride. I've seen people post on there that they broke or whatever and theres plenty of people that will load up and head to help them.
Is it just me, or has the IQ level just gone negative in them? It didn't used to seem that way...

advertisement
mjn

mjn

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 31, 2018
SE Washington State/N Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3

Meh... I enjoy buttbook for the most part. There are idiots everywhere, it just makes me feel better about myself while adding entertainment at the same time! :)

advertisement