H.F.A.W.H.A. meeting

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We camped together in Arkansas! I'm guessing you cant beat me in the GPS race as you haven't posted anything yet.

Lol, I tried this morning, blame apple. The few free apps this morning didn’t work with the service truck. 0-60 in 20 secs. Some day I’ll figure it out, hold your breath

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Cheers. Great news today. The last couple weeks my Chesapeake has been going downhill fast, just turned 14. Lost his best friend a few weeks ago. Last night he was walking all fuked up, like he was pooping, falling over, out of it. This morning I call the vet make apt for Friday and I get home tonight and hes doing great, text the wife and she gave him 2 dog aspirin and hes running behind me as I mow the lawn... guess the vet is going to wait a bit for his $ on the "hot shot"! View attachment 138395
That’s awesome news!

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Cheers. Great news today. The last couple weeks my Chesapeake has been going downhill fast, just turned 14. Lost his best friend a few weeks ago. Last night he was walking all fuked up, like he was pooping, falling over, out of it. This morning I call the vet make apt for Friday and I get home tonight and hes doing great, text the wife and she gave him 2 dog aspirin and hes running behind me as I mow the lawn... guess the vet is going to wait a bit for his $ on the "hot shot"! View attachment 138395
Poor pooch hope he keeps it up. It very well could be his arthritis. If the aspirin makes him sick give him buffered aspirin it’s easier on his stomach. That’s what I had to do with my boys.

advertisement
snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Holy chit!
Heard the dog raising hell outside about 2 weeks ago. It got quiet for about 10 min and I went outside to the shop and she came running up with a full size possum by the tail in her mouth. Possum was pissed off. I'm waiting on human bones to show up at anytime.

advertisement