100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Decided to leave Glacier today. There’s only so much I can do there with bad knees, a dog and SXS. I did get up to the Polebridge Mercantile store and bakery. I did manage to supposedly crack an assholes windshield on the way to Bowman lake. The douchebag from Wyoming wouldn’t let me pass like all the other cars did and kept swerving to keep me from passing until I caught a break and blew past him showering him with gravel. Felt f-ing great!!! He b****ed at the CG host at Bowman who then b****ed at me. I got my photos and tore out of there before I had to deal with Mr Douche. Nothing came of it so I headed up to Kintla lake for a brief photo shoot and headed back to Apgar CG. I tried to find some trails off the main road but had no luck in that endeavor. I did 90+ miles that day. All the pix are on my Ipad, I’ll post them up later.

Last edited:
100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
C6B4EC77 28E5 4B14 AA5F 0798A1D3264D
3A31E504 17AC 4BFE 9C4F F385E9405B3E
AE9C19DC C285 4582 B6AB 764C04079578

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There was an astronomy workshop Sunday evening and there were about 7 fairly large telescopes and we got to look at Jupiter and 4 of its 63 moons. A double star called Abelio and the moon. I held my phone up to the lens.....
9B6C332B 392B 48EE 8B4A AB845520EBBB

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Going to be racing this Saturday night at a local short track in Idaho! First time doing it legal lol. Gotta lot of pent up frustration to let out. Bump to pass,boat races and figure 8. Hell yes!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
What's your set up?
Just a 4 pop 5 speed Nissan pickup. What I’ll lack in power I’ll make up for with enthusiasm;)
Truck runs excellent and was free.
A couple of our friends and I were having fun bump passing last weekend in the Pioneers, one owns a wrecking yard. After a couple beers at the campfire he told me we’re going to take it to the track. Well who am I to say no. He knows I like Nissan pickups and said he had something for me. Gunna set the truck up tomorrow. Pretty excited

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Just a 4 pop 5 speed Nissan pickup. What I’ll lack in power I’ll make up for with enthusiasm;)
A couple of our friends and I were having fun bump passing last weekend in the Pioneers, one owns a wrecking yard. After a couple beers at the campfire he told me we’re going to take it to the track. Well who am I to say no. He knows I like Nissan pickups and said he had something for me. Gunna set the truck up tomorrow. Pretty excited
Damn, I could use this truck for Zacho_O

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Bump passing? Hope you didn’t scratch the bumper :rolleyes:

advertisement
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Dear Lord, I would love to be there! HA!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
We need a lot of pictures! You are going to have a roll bar? Right? You'll need it! HA!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!