L2R

L2R

Understanding women Vol. 1
Lifetime Member
Feb 16, 2019
East of the Appalachians
Ownership

1. 700-4
My 700 got a big brother last night! 2013, not perfect but clean underneath, looks like all highway miles.
Getting all the toys aligned.

Now I got something to pull behind the rv or it can pull the 700 or the bike.
Just washed 7 14 19

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My 700 got a big brother last night! 2013, not perfect but clean underneath, looks like all highway miles.
Getting all the toys aligned.

Now I got something to pull behind the rv or it can pull the 700 or the bike.
View attachment 141278
Cant wait till you mod it out with a winch bumper ect. If you get the pioneer stuck you can rescue it with the jeep!

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Will this morning I decided to go ahead and do a mad dash into the park where I was able to score a campsite in Apgar. It’s only $20 a night and I can live with that especially considering there are hot showers there. I’d love to upload some photographs but it’s mostly poor reception here. I did drive my side by side all the way up to the top of Logan pass and took a bunch of great photographs. Tomorrow I will drive to Polbridge and devour some awesome backcountry baked goods and delicacies before heading over to Bowman Lake . I am so very thankful to be here. Although the food sucks. LOL

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Was supposed to go home last night to get things done at home but it’s just hard to leave. Low key today, tried to rest up for the upcoming week.
Family spent some time behind friends little alumi. Has Honda outboard it’s unbelievably quiet and smooth. Just like thier gennys.
7533501C 80C9 4862 9C0F C2309D2F8319

J

JTW

Was supposed to go home last night to get things done at home but it’s just hard to leave. Low key today, tried to rest up for the upcoming week.
Family spent some time behind friends little alumi. Has Honda outboard it’s unbelievably quiet and smooth. Just like thier gennys.
View attachment 141288
I’m surprised that aluminum boat hasn’t rotted away up there...

advertisement
L2R

L2R

Understanding women Vol. 1
Lifetime Member
Feb 16, 2019
East of the Appalachians
Ownership

1. 700-4
Cummins does make a super sweet inline 4 specificly for the Jeeps. It’s a direct bolt in emissions friendly. Lotta coin but it is cool
That sounds as awesome as I am broke so I think I put that on the back burner for now - but thanks for adding it to my wish list.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That sounds as awesome as I am broke so I think I put that on the back burner for now - but thanks for adding it to my wish list.
Lol. Wasn’t really suggesting the expensive endeavor. But if the lottery was won it’s an option.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!