DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I took Bailey for a walk around the campground here and talk to an elderly couple who are leaving in the morning and I am going to jump on their campsite. It’s only $14 a night compared to in the park at probably 25 or more for camping. The water is great I jumped in the lake that was very refreshing. It’s also nice that I have cell phone service here. Also spoke with another gentleman who had a Polaris and he said I could drive mine all over anywhere I wanted to. Awesome!
Yes there was another guy driving through the CG with a couple of llamas in the back. Can’t load the picture for whatever reason
View attachment 141176 View attachment 141177
Been listening to some Missing 411 podcasts today. I'd like to remind you to watch your back, avoid Boulder fields, and berries.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Been listening to some Missing 411 podcasts today. I'd like to remind you to watch your back, avoid Boulder fields, and berries.
But Samsquinch are my friends and there is a family resemblance...who knows maybe I’m the missing stink...I mean link...

Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2018
Oklahoma City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This job needs more beer!!

2016 trailer with 10k Wisconsin miles. Maybe I'm crazy for wanting s*** that looks nice. Grind, prime, paint, bedliner... Still a cheap car hauler but a bunch of work for another summer of looking decent.
View attachment 141154

In other news, I sold Big Jim today!!! It now lives in a Killer fire pit with my F100 truck box bench

View attachment 141155
I want my trailers to be mechanically sound..... but when the trailer thieves come around....I don’t care if mine looks like crap.... they can get your pretty one....
I only bought one red car hauler in my life.... took it by the tire shop on the way home and had the best trailer tires I could get put on it....
It was stolen in less than a week..... they have all been black and plain since then.....

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Tonight’s gourmet fixins
741CFADC 220B 45DE A06D ACB3BF19277C

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
But Samsquinch are my friends and there is a family resemblance...who knows maybe I’m the missing stink...I mean link...
Maybe they are just punking you...waiting on the right moment. They could be responsible. I don't think so personally...since squatches are seen, and nothing is ever seen during those bizarre disappearences. But can't be too safe.

ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I want my trailers to be mechanically sound..... but when the trailer thieves come around....I don’t care if mine looks like crap.... they can get your pretty one....
I only bought one red car hauler in my life.... took it by the tire shop on the way home and had the best trailer tires I could get put on it....
It was stolen in less than a week..... they have all been black and plain since then.....

I get what you're saying. Insurance would probably pay out better than what it's worth and it'll keep me happy without the rust. Plus my boys tend to climb on the fenders a lot and I'm hoping the bedliner is a bit less slick

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
After hours party going strong! Can probably here word for word on tunes for 2 miles out here from Clutch. Try to work the courage from the party to night ride in the 3 Pioneers;)
6FCB2876 A94A 48A5 824D E7C5CF5CAAA4

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I don't know if it is because we are down a half mile single lane driveway or thieves can't outrun a .357 Magnum but we leave the house unlocked and have no thievery.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don't know if it is because we are down a half mile single lane driveway or thieves can't outrun a .357 Magnum but we leave the house unlocked and have no thievery.
The laborers building the house on the other side of our neighbors helped themselves to his fruit trees... but we have a gate and lots of cameras. No one has had the energy to walk down our long driveway to explore.

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
View attachment 141158 View attachment 141160 View attachment 141161 View attachment 141163 View attachment 141174
Beautiful wedding. That’s how it’s done. 4 years at 25 years Ang and I doing it again, anyone invited!
Are those pine beetles in those trees? If they are they can cut all good trees down in an immediate circle around the infected ones. Tree guy told me that the beetles will not transfer from a downed tree. Supposedly the wind carries them from tree to tree. We had a couple get beetles in them, he cut around them in a circle and no more beetles. The trees weren't but about 12 years old, not as large as those in your pic.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Are those pine beetles in those trees? If they are they can cut all good trees down in an immediate circle around the infected ones. Tree guy told me that the beetles will not transfer from a downed tree. Supposedly the wind carries them from tree to tree. We had a couple get beetles in them, he cut around them in a circle and no more beetles. The trees weren't but about 12 years old, not as large as those in your pic.
Ya those are pine beetles. They don’t seem to effect to large of quantities here

mjn

mjn

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 31, 2018
SE Washington State/N Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3
This job needs more beer!!

2016 trailer with 10k Wisconsin miles. Maybe I'm crazy for wanting s*** that looks nice. Grind, prime, paint, bedliner... Still a cheap car hauler but a bunch of work for another summer of looking decent.
View attachment 141154

In other news, I sold Big Jim today!!! It now lives in a Killer fire pit with my F100 truck box bench

View attachment 141155

I'm with ya man. I'm kind of anal about how my stuff looks.

come to think of it... I need to wash the Pioneer. Maybe Tuesday!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!