mjn

mjn

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 31, 2018
SE Washington State/N Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Our asst parts manager has been on the Magruder since last Friday... all the crazy storms that caused a huge mud slide near Riggins Idaho, and the flooding from central Oregon to north Idaho, also hammered the Bitterroots... right where the Magruder crosses from Idaho to Montana. Haven’t heard from him yet. Hope his group didn’t have any issues like CP did.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Boy, ain’t that the truth!

Definitely harder than I’d ever push mine for sure!
It’s always fun riding with friends pushing each other. I’ve actually been trying hard not to break anything latel though. Today was a lot of fun we did some good stuff but was trying to protect the machine. I’m running on borrowed time with the front end It sounds like marbles in a blender across the rocks. Nerve racking at speed down the mountain with those guys.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Our asst parts manager has been on the Magruder since last Friday... all the crazy storms that caused a huge mud slide near Riggins Idaho, and the flooding from central Oregon to north Idaho, also hammered the Bitterroots... right where the Magruder crosses from Idaho to Montana. Haven’t heard from him yet. Hope his group didn’t have any issues like CP did.
Not sure how much of the region got hit by that thing. Hopefully he’ll get back to you soon and all good

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wonder how the fires at Burgdorf are faring?

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
It’s always fun riding with friends pushing each other. I’ve actually been trying hard not to break anything latel though. Today was a lot of fun we did some good stuff but was trying to protect the machine. I’m running on borrowed time with the front end It sounds like marbles in a blender across the rocks. Nerve racking at speed down the mountain with those guys.
Talon time?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Talon time?
Lol. Nah just gotta weld up bracing to get rid of the rear oblonged a-arm brackets. Already did front lowers. Then replace everything else. Amazing how fast it goes downhill once it gets a little slop in the system.
Just want her solid again

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
FB IMG 1565630544086

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Lol. Nah just gotta weld up bracing to get rid of the rear oblonged a-arm brackets. Already did front lowers. Then replace everything else. Amazing how fast it goes downhill once it gets a little slop in the system.
Just want her solid again
“I’ve actually been trying hard not to break anything latel though.” CP.

My bad, I reread your post. An LE would be a better match ;)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!