Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Some people are ass holes. Just went to help a guy in a little Ranger pickup that was broke down in middle of the road. As I was towing him I tapped the brakes a couple times to turn and I felt him slowing so I started to slow. Next thing I know he hit me. We coasted into a parking lot where he proceeded to tell me I was buying him a new bumper. f***ing serious? Unfortunately I was wearing my work shirt so didn’t tell him to get bent like I wanted to. Exchanged numbers, unfortunately I’ll probably be buying him a bumper for a 600$ truck if it was actually running. People like that make you not want to help anyone

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
F time for another one Missouri state fair here we come .Tomorrow F7a7ce4894d3cb918342d1481404fcc6

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Some people are ass holes. Just went to help a guy in a little Ranger pickup that was broke down in middle of the road. As I was towing him I tapped the brakes a couple times to turn and I felt him slowing so I started to slow. Next thing I know he hit me. We coasted into a parking lot where he proceeded to tell me I was buying him a new bumper. f***ing serious? Unfortunately I was wearing my work shirt so didn’t tell him to get bent like I wanted to. Exchanged numbers, unfortunately I’ll probably be buying him a bumper for a 600$ truck if it was actually running. People like that make you not want to help anyone
What a dick plus, f*** tard

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
That's a good looking truck! Good job!
Change shirts and look the besturd up and give him a real tow! HA!

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
That sucks. :(It all started with the messed up can this AM. ;)

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5

f*** that, tell him to get bent. He was behind you and ran into you. He is at fault, bid the repair and mark it up an extra 10%. Not your fault he can’t hit the brake pedal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
3EDB3EC0 6C03 4215 880F A6AC05406283 83060DC0 1A6A 46E8 B6EC CD5832D5B40F

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
f*** that, tell him to get bent. He was behind you and ran into you. He is at fault, bid the repair and mark it up an extra 10%. Not your fault he can’t hit the brake pedal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh I know. Just didn’t want to say too much with my work name on me was tough I promise. I’ll tell you what I ain’t giving one dollar. Probably just wants some cash Can get an aftermarket replacement for 60$ Doubt the ass hole will call. Just pisses me off

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Oh I know. Just didn’t want to say too much with my work name on me was tough I promise. I’ll tell you what I ain’t giving one dollar. Can get an aftermarket replacement for 60$ Doubt the ass hole will call. Just pisses me off
Did you tell him “a closed mouth gathers no foot”? A lot of people are jerks. I deal with homeowners like that daily. You try and be nice and help them out give them a discount and they still b****. What an ass! I’d do nothing till he calls.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!