Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I see it has the push button auto, do the front buckets swivel out?
Not sure. I won’t play around much with customer car unless invited to do so. Every once in awhile after talking with someone I’ll get the guy that says take it for a spin and drive it hard, if it’s something cool I’ll gladly take um up on it! Been lucky enough to drive some cool stuff over the years

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Feeling a little sad. I’m officially heading south and away from all my friends up here. Only 2.5 weeks until the Colorado ride, and then home to NC but I am already missing my friends up here. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Feeling a little sad. I’m officially heading south and away from all my friends up here. Only 2.5 weeks until the Colorado ride, and then home to NC but I am already missing my friends up here. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
E395E5CB 39EE 466C 834B 04FCE7F638A0

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Was s***ty saying goodbye to you and Bayleaf last night. Kinda weird how fast two months can go by but we all had some good times and maybe we can make it year 4 next year. Stay safe with your travels my friend.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
A building close to my work has these sitting outside, even in their current state are worth a fortune! I wish I could get one!
View attachment 147667

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow that could be a paycheck for a long time for a body guy. Not sure about the rest of the country but those are worth a ton locally!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!