Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That's no lie... every rock was like the ching of a cash register!! I think I won the video game!! I hit the most tokens!!
My front end was lower then stock through that s***. It was every damn pebble. I'd do it again but I'd cuss again lol. I was watching @Windrock1000 go fairly smooth in front and was trying to follow his line but didn't work. I'm sure @Kilo427 saw me spin the rig on rocks pointing the wrong directions. It was a beeeeotch! But I'd do it again!

J

JTW

My front end was lower then stock through that s***. It was every damn pebble. I'd do it again but I'd cuss again lol. I was watching @Windrock1000 go fairly smooth in front and was trying to follow his line but didn't work. I'm sure @Kilo427 saw me spin the rig on rocks pointing the wrong directions. It was a beeeeotch! But I'd do it again!
There was nothing smooth about my line.. if I didn't keep momentum I would get hung and spin... it wasn't pretty!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
There was nothing smooth about my line.. if I didn't keep momentum I would get hung and spin... it wasn't pretty!
Not mine either! We should've ran up that s*** closer lol. It's sucked but the big group was awesome. Sucked Sxs broke in that he was coming with later. I figured there'd be breaks in there but not by experienced drivers. Goes to show it can happen to anyone.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Last man standing here? Come on my friends I really miss you all. I know I'm left coast time but it's not even 12:30

Reactions: Dp5hunter and sharp
advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
only saw the picture
I loved riding with you wish you had stayed longer! I know why you left but next year hang in because we had fun with this. I didn't see someone give it more hell then you and your boy it was epic! Posted this earlier along with a couple other vids. I had better stuff but lost y damn phone so I apologize!!!! An that was a great time!

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I had a blast. Next year we get there on Wed.
Your the second person to tell me I ride the 500 hard. I think I baby her
Everyone was disappointed when you turned around. That trail was better with wide width but you did awesome! You felt you were holding back the group and left which is respectful but you were in the right group. Should've stayed we were having fun but I wish you had let me run your rig lol. I love the idea of the 500 but haven't spent much time. Next year don't worry about the stupid s*** anyone we rolled with had fun and you're that guy.

Last edited:
advertisement