H.F.A.W.H.A. meeting

J

JTW

He's a plumber. They don't no how to spell 411. Hate when that happens. So much red tape. One of my guys accidentally busted a gas meter and you would have thought we bombed the local school. I called it in and the stupid women and the gas company call 91l - two fire trucks and ems showed up to evacuate the neighborhood.
Lol.. good thing you're not Muslim!!

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
He's a plumber. They don't no how to spell 411. Hate when that happens. So much red tape. One of my guys accidentally busted a gas meter and you would have thought we bombed the local school. I called it in and the stupid women and the gas company call 91l - two fire trucks and ems showed up to evacuate the neighborhood.
I do on other people's property. I had water pouring in my basement. Ran and grabbed a mini backhoe. Labor day weekend on top of it. Here's Mrs plumber patching the Crete. You can see the line behind her.
20160904 120011

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I do on other people's property. I had water pouring in my basement. Ran and grabbed a mini backhoe. Labor day weekend on top of it. Here's Mrs plumber patching the Crete. You can see the line behind her.View attachment 42862
I like her Plumber seems like a go getter

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I like her Plumber seems like a go getter
She's the most talented person I've ever met. She's a interior painter, can assemble anything. Use her extreme couponing to get most stuff for free. Gave me 3 solid boys. Took care of my father in his last days. Fixed the roof. And on and on. Kinda makes me useless lol. I'd have no fear of letting her put all the parts back on the Honda when I'm done chopping it.

advertisement
Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
She's the most talented person I've ever met. She's a interior painter, can assemble anything. Use her extreme couponing to get most stuff for free. Gave me 3 solid boys. Took care of my father in his last days. Fixed the roof. And on and on. Kinda makes me useless lol. I'd have no fear of letting her put all the parts back on the Honda when I'm done chopping it.

Does she have a sister?

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
When I met her she had her own Harley Davidson and chewed. 100% opposite of the fancy "high class" girls I dated. We both got rid of the bikes and she quit tobacco when we were going to start a family . No wonder she's grumpy.;)

J

JTW

I do on other people's property. I had water pouring in my basement. Ran and grabbed a mini backhoe. Labor day weekend on top of it. Here's Mrs plumber patching the Crete. You can see the line behind her.View attachment 42862
When I met her she had her own Harley Davidson and chewed. 100% opposite of the fancy "high class" girls I dated. We both got rid of the bikes and she quit tobacco when we were going to start a family . No wonder she's grumpy.;)
Appears to be good look'n too!! Well played my man!!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV