Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Awesome vacation. Just have to go back to work so we can do it again next year. Pics of the South Dakota Black Hills Coming soon. Wife has to forward them to me and I’m sure @Remington will have some to add too.
Yup, got to go through my Videos to edit also. Sorry guys, been very busy since I got back with work back log and my Dad. I’ll see what I can cool up this weekend

Mopower58

Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Back when I was doing deletes they said that too, along came EFI Live and the programmers I put on were Smarties,made in Italy. The Smarties eventually went to a RACE program. Another excellent reason not to live in California.

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I pulled into a space to eat my lunch when a young girl walked up carrying a garbage bag of what appeared to be clothes. She used it for a seat and sat down in tears. She was younger so I didn’t want anything misconstrued so left it alone for a bit.
Finally asked if there was anything she needed she said a home. I asked if needed bus or cab fair and she said nothing. Not wanting to create an issue I left but couldn’t help think that’s someone’s daughter out there. It would kill me if it were mine. Made me sad but grateful at the same time.

View attachment 156551

Last edited:
J

JTW

I pulled into a space to eat my lunch when a young girl walked up carrying a garbage bag of what appeared to be clothes. She used it for a seat and sat down in tears. She was younger so I didn’t want anything misconstrued so left it alone for a bit.
Finally asked if there was anything she needed she said a home. I asked if needed bus or cab fair and she said nothing. Not wanting to create an issue I left but couldn’t help think that’s someone’s daughter out there. It would kill me if it were mine. Made me sad but grateful at the same time.
View attachment 156551
You pervert!!

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 156551
I'd call that one in. Sometimes a welfare check by a first responder is the best answer.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'd call that one in. Sometimes a welfare check by a first responder is the best answer.
I thought about it and had it been later in the day I would’ve. And probably should’ve.
It sucks nowadays because you try to help in a situation and maybe you’re doing the wrong thing or possibly wind up in a s*** storm yourself.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!