DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
When did you grow up there? I was there 92-95 and then traveled back quite a bit up until I moved to TX in 2002.
Well...I was born in '73, and technically, I'm from Deep gap, but between running around with friends and jobs, up through '93 or so. I worked at food lion when it was in back of the mall. We also hung out with friends and cruised town up there. All of us had CB's.
Around '93 I started at my 1st garage in Ashe county, so didn't spend quite as much time there after that. Life kinda shifted to west Jefferson, though I still went to Boone pretty regularly. Just didn't hang out there. Never could stand the traffic Anyways.

We moved away to AZ in 2008, but came back to KY in 2016-2018, so saw it a few times coming home to visit.

There was a spot up behind where Food lion is now on (I think) meadow view drive. At that time it was a back street with little traffic until Greenway apts. There was some mud holes and some bank climbs where we would mess around (wouldn't believe how high a festiva will climb those Banks). We called it the piss hole. Now has a multistory condo complex on it.

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Would love to get that one at dangerrangers and fix it up. Not for hill climbs though ;)
Ya I wouldn’t mind that diesel swapped right at this moment. 4 doors would be nice
51F6E5E8 2E45 408A 835E 58AFEC7CC850

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!