Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Funny how you can recall the conversations and know what's coming on the next post !
Or can tell how messed up someone was by the post. Especially your own. “Oh so that’s what I did last night”

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Early at work today, gotta get a motorhome outta the way
2C253950 FECC 49A1 892E 1796B05B399E

Amazes me with all the mismatched colors, overspray and poorly laid out materials that more people don’t complain when spending 100$+ on these things.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Cranking out pipeline abandonment/removal packages while keeping an eye on y’all jokers.. ;)

View attachment 160336
That's kinda interesting. I've always wondered if stuff like that is mapped or who keeps track of it.
You see those documentaries on a place like New York where every time they dig they run into pipes and cables that nobody knew about. That's got to be..."interesting" for construction crews.

Last edited:
ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

It all started with “Hold My Beer”
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
That's kinda interesting. I've always wondered if stuff like that is mapped or who keeps track of it.
You see those documentaries on a place like New York where every time they dig their run into pipes and cables that nobody knew about. That's got to be..."interesting" for construction crews.

Oh hell yah its mapped and audited.. I draw the designs in CAD then transfer to ArcMap to give each pipe and component its correct geospatial location in the world.. ;) I have to create KMZ files as well, I just transform the Arc information to create them.. Interesting is one word for the construction crews!! They drool for maps like these so they don't have a line strike.. :eek:

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Oh hell yah its mapped and audited.. I draw the designs in CAD then transfer to ArcMap to give each pipe and component its correct geospatial location in the world.. ;) I have to create KMZ files as well, I just transform the Arc information to create them.. Interesting is one word for the construction crews!! They drool for maps like these so they don't have a line strike.. :eek:
I didn’t know you could type in Chinese. That was bad ass:confused:

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!