Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
People always ask me how I do things with one hand. Lots of patience mostly, but I've come across some cool tools that help. This little guy for instance:

View attachment 168102
If you've ever tried to Sawzall something with one hand you know how much it sucks. I found this about two years ago and it's a god send. I can actually control the damn thing and put some pressure on it versus a standard reciprocating saw where I just point it in the general direction and hope something happens.
I’ve got the cordless version of that and ya one handed works well. Big fan of Ridgid tools.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
BEHOLD!! I MADE THIS..... THING

View attachment 168097

I'm going to put Christmas lights on it and stick it in the yard. It was going to be a rack for my fire pit tools until 7-8 beers later. Now it's uh..... That.
Looks like a chastity torture device for male Sasquatch. Don’t ask me how I know this.......

J

JTW

People always ask me how I do things with one hand. Lots of patience mostly, but I've come across some cool tools that help. This little guy for instance:

View attachment 168102

If you've ever tried to Sawzall something with one hand you know how much it sucks. I found this about two years ago and it's a god send. I can actually control the damn thing and put some pressure on it versus a standard reciprocating saw where I just point it in the general direction and hope something happens.
I don’t pay much attention... what the f***s wrong with you? My BIL came by the house today and as some of you recall the Rzr crash he had... he’s got one of them hands that look they belong on a retarded gimp midget now. All claw like and fubar. But he’s going back to the dr Thursday and they’ll evaluate how they’re going to go about the next surgery. It’s “healed” now, but very little movement in the 4 fingers.

Reactions: Mudwing and 100Acre
100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don’t pay much attention... what the f***s wrong with you? My BIL came by the house today and as some of you recall the Rzr crash he had... he’s got one of them hands that look they belong on a retarded gimp midget now. All claw like and fubar. But he’s going back to the dr Thursday and they’ll evaluate how they’re going to go about the next surgery. It’s “healed” now, but very little movement in the 4 fingers.
I guess he’s learning how to use his other hand....for uh, things...:eek:

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
I’ve got the cordless version of that and ya one handed works well. Big fan of Ridgid tools.
Got that one too but the corded one works better
Sucks for him, but surgical procedures and technology have come a long way in 30 years. Unfortunately, we have a lot of amputees and trauma survivors from the war to thank for the rapid advance in that field. As for me, I was involved in a biplane accident where I walked out on the wings to hold a banner that said "@JTW is an insensitive prick" and caught some turbulence one day; arm went into the prop and killed everyone else involved. I floated down using my bloody JTW Prick banner as a parachute to live another day. It took me a few years but I tracked you here, still being an asshole.

For real though, I was in a car accident when I was 5 and lost my left arm.

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Sucks for him, but surgical procedures and technology have come a long way in 30 years. Unfortunately, we have a lot of amputees and trauma survivors from the war to thank for the rapid advance in that field. As for me, I was involved in a biplane accident where I walked out on the wings to hold a banner that said "@JTW is an insensitive prick" and caught some turbulence one day; arm went into the prop and killed everyone else involved. I floated down using my bloody JTW Prick banner as a parachute to live another day. It took me a few years but I tracked you here, still being an asshole.

Better than like faces of death and loosing it to an alligator. Glad you’re alive and glad you’re here.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Cheers my dudes. Enjoying a refreshing beverage or 13 while I watch some On Any Sunday

IMG 20191129 230322

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
advertisement
Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Cheers y’all

View attachment 168139

Going riding tomorrow. Just an easy family ride but that’s the best for family memories b

a85c0b2c1d1fae404bb558af5a9a75f0.jpg

ff6a7862eb54889f30723a374bc33349.jpg
Swing by and pick me up! Enjoy it, those are the best times

I'm headed to my in-laws family reunion tomorrow... Bringing my Rubicon so I can hopefully ride off and escape for a a while since he's got a bunch of 50" trails cut through his property.

J

JTW

Bhahahaha!!! Well played!

That sucks... are we talking like gone at the shoulder? Or do you have one of those erotic long nub things? I went to school with a guy that had a nub thing, but below the elbow, so he could hook things. Pretty sure that’s how he ended up marrying his high school sweet heart.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I sat next to a kid in junior high that had a nub for a hand. Felt sorry for him but he was a brainiac, figured he would go on to be a doctor or lawyer or something. His one good arm was wicked though and he pitched for the high school baseball team and became pretty successful...his name was Jim Abbott!

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2

s***...LOL, you had me going there.
I was like, man...this guy should have a movie deal or something...

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
I sat next to a kid in junior high that had a nub for a hand. Felt sorry for him but he was a brainiac, figured he would go on to be a doctor or lawyer or something. His one good arm was wicked though and he pitched for the high school baseball team and became pretty successful...his name was Jim Abbott!

Yep I had a few autographed cards from him

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Bhahahaha!!! Well played!

That sucks... are we talking like gone at the shoulder? Or do you have one of those erotic long nub things? I went to school with a guy that had a nub thing, but below the elbow, so he could hook things. Pretty sure that’s how he ended up marrying his high school sweet heart.
Above the elbow

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!