HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Would you get one of those terminator arm things if they were available? Or is it just like second nature to you now?

But, I guess I’m most curious if you take the pickle jar to your wife to open? I’m kinda just fascinated by this s***...
10 Most Amazing Armless People - armless, armless people - Oddee
I know that's why I'm done humoring it :)...

Everything is second nature to me, it's all I've known for the last 30 years. I was really worried I wouldn't be able to do a lot of things when I had my little girl but I've over come all of that. You should see people's faces when I change her diaper in like 15 seconds with one hand. If I wasn't married I'd be fighting these Chuck E cheese mom's off with a stick.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Door doesn’t shut good and the fender is busted. Did y’all notice that Snuff’s rig went up the road with me driving? Haha! I learned from my mistakes and nailed it with his. Seriously, the extra width, 7” more travel and those ridiculous knobby tires paid off there.

Snuff conveniently turned the camera off when I drove out of the rut after breaking my fender. Asshoooole!

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Door doesn’t shut good and the fender is busted. Did y’all notice that Snuff’s rig went up the road with me driving? Haha! I learned from my mistakes and nailed it with his. Seriously, the extra width, 7” more travel and those ridiculous knobby tires paid off there.

Snuff conveniently turned the camera off when I drove out of the rut after breaking my fender. Asshoooole!
Hey we'll match...i gotta busted passenger fender. Those side walls on his tires are pretty badass

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand

I didn't see the high five till I watched the vid. That was good haha.

J

JTW

I know that's why I'm done humoring it :)...

Everything is second nature to me, it's all I've known for the last 30 years. I was really worried I wouldn't be able to do a lot of things when I had my little girl but I've over come all of that. You should see people's faces when I change her diaper in like 15 seconds with one hand. If I wasn't married I'd be fighting these Chuck E cheese mom's off with a stick.
But if you were fighting them off with a stick with one arm what would you do with your kid?

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV

"Just headed out for an easy ride with the fam!"... proceeds to rip fenders off and destroy door :). True @joeymt33

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!