sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I cleaned my truck yesterday, finally. I could literally live traped in my truck for 3 months living off French fries and random food between the seats and console, possibly even longer now that we have a baby in the back that drops food.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Had a bad line of storms roll through with more to come. No power no cell. No land lines. At the folks place for supper..since they still got power.Probably have to go into work tonight. So I guess no beers tonight.
We have storms headed this way too - still about 20 min or so before the storms roll through my area

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Had a bad line of storms roll through with more to come. No power no cell. No land lines. At the folks place for supper..since they still got power.Probably have to go into work tonight. So I guess no beers tonight.
Be careful out there Glock!

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
First trip out using these sena blue tooth intercom. From helmet to helmet these are incredible. I got them cause my 6 year old has no fear on his 50. And with out constant direction he might have drove off a cliff today82ec4e5ced71a9c25e16e49d6a6a36e9

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!