H.F.A.W.H.A. meeting

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah me and few others bought about 20 acres on the creek after all the usual under bridge spots became.... well trashy

We have 40 acres on flat creek up here in Missouri for a similar reason. Cut a little hay off of it, but in the summer we go down there and don't have all the riff raff. Still people come down the creek in canoes and such but no one doing meth sitting next to us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We have 40 acres on flat creek up here in Missouri for a similar reason. Cut a little hay off of it, but in the summer we go down there and don't have all the riff raff. Still people come down the creek in canoes and such but no one doing meth sitting next to us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ours is planted in pines, kinda nice being able to say you,you,you, not you lol

Reactions: sharp and Dp5hunter
chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Busted lol

IMG 1030

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Sorry I've been away for a bit. I got back yesterday from 5 days in Colorado and leave tomorrow for 8 days fishing in Canada. I'll be sure to add some pics on here.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
You left us and then again? Wth?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!