DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Lol your like my 83 yr old father in law, he says your only as old as you feel! If that’s the case I’m screwed when I hit 60! Lol.

yes, everyone thinks the knees are the first to go. In some I believe yes. I’m what you call a tall catcher, I’m 6-2 so I have a wider stance so I could move faster so that’s harder in the hips. I was also an advocate for new equipment yearly. There’s a brake point where the knee flexes in the shin guard and your constantly pounding it so it can get weak and when guys didn’t change them when they should you stand a chance of twisting or smashing you patellar tendon and that leads to bad knees. It’s all how you take care of them.
I noticed those knee saver things that were on the back of the calves kinda came and went. Seems like those might have messed with the foot work in certain situations, though I say that never having played in any sort of professional role.
In fact...I sucked at baseball. Esp hard to take when it's my favorite sport.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I noticed those knee saver things that were on the back of the calves kinda came and went. Seems like those might have messed with the foot work in certain situations, though I say that never having played in any sort of professional role.
In fact...I sucked at baseball. Esp hard to take when it's my favorite sport.
Knee savers lol. I laugh cuz I tried them for a half season. I found They made you lazy and you don’t come off your honches and the pressure squaring on them put pressure on the knee joint separating them and for me it hurt like hell lol. After I took them off, the next game the starting pitcher that day said that I looked like I had a spring in my step back there! Haha he was right.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
FB IMG 1578870678325

advertisement
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@DG Rider

No, just some minor leaguers that had a few spring training invites a time or two but didn’t make it. I think one was with the Blue Jays affiliate the Red’s and A’s. All minor league affiliates. As a matter of fact, the guy with the Red’s now that I think of it was called up a few games in the late 90’s want to say 99’ but I’m not sure. He played on our club team for a season. My high school had Zach Putnam who pitched for the white Sox but he was about 8-10 yrs behind me tho.

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
yes for you friend Go Pack Go!
Still fighting this sinus crap, so tea it is tonight.
View attachment 176303
Have you tried sinus rinse? My sinuses get dry sometimes and that’s when I start to have issues. If I do it once every couple months it helps me out.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Well the dog loves the pioneer. Which is nice.
Begs to sit in it lol
View attachment 176392
I have a little sharpei/lab mix ( I think ) girl named Jasmine. I'd take her with me If she'd go, but I made the mistake if putting her in the 700 as a pup and it must have scared her. She really won't come near the 500.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!