Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Mad it to da woods! Slick as s*** but made it. Helped having Pioneer in the back. Decent drive. Our annual Valentine’s Day camp trip. Friends up here as well. Better then having to buy flowers lol.
08C67501 1554 4604 A55F 74E8C6CF106F

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
A cowboy, who just moved to Montana from Texas, walks into a bar and orders three mugs of Bud.

He sits in the back of the room, drinking a sip out of each one in turn.

When he finishes them, he comes back to the bar and orders three more.

The bartender approaches and tells the cowboy,
"You know, a mug goes flat after I draw it.

It would taste better if you bought one at a time."

The cowboy replies, "Well, you see, I have two brothers.
One is in Arizona, the other is in Colorado.

When we all left our home in Texas, we promised that we'd drink this way to remember the days when we drank together.

So I'm drinking one beer for each of my brothers and one for myself."

The bartender admits that this is a nice custom, and leaves it there.

The cowboy becomes a regular in the bar, and always drinks the same way.
He orders three mugs and drinks them in turn.

One day, he comes in and only orders two mugs.
All the regulars take notice and fall silent.

When he comes back to the bar for the second round, the bartender says, "I don't want to intrude on your grief, but I wanted to offer my
condolences on your loss."

The cowboy looks quite puzzled for a moment, then a light dawns in his eyes and he laughs.

"Oh, no, everybody's just fine," he explains.

"It's just that my wife and I joined the Baptist Church and I had to quit drinking."

“It hasn't affected my brothers though."
Is it true they dug out stinking creek? Too deep to drive up it?

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I've been worried about you highschool dropouts lately. You haven't posted anything worth my time so I'll start something for ya.

C and I used to have a great time on the motorcycles back in the day but with the idiots driving those 4 wheel monsters it became apparent that we needed to park the 2 wheelers and just play off road with the ATV's, etc. We missed the mountain riding though so I tried putting road tires on the Honda and played on the "dragon" on a couple of Christmas days but it wasn't quite the same.

Trump has been so good to us with the stock market we needed to liquify some of our investments and life is too short and can end at anytime so we've gone over to the darkside with a Polaris purchase. I know, I know, "NOT A POLARIS!", but unfortunately Honda doesn't make anything that comes close to this beast. We still have the Honda and we have a blast at Mary's Ridge but something was missing. Soooooo........................say hello to our new non Honda toy.

View attachment 183756View attachment 183757View attachment 183758View attachment 183760View attachment 183762View attachment 183763 View attachment 183759
Bought some Apple stock years ago, the wife says it's doing very well, I never look at it, just let it ride! Cool ride!

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!