Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
What's the car in your shop for?
Our shop also does PDR or paintless dent repair. If paint isn’t damaged we can sometimes go in and massage dents out. In this case it had small door dings so that was the process. It’s still original paint.

WillyBill

WillyBill

Wheeling Addict
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2017
Clinton, Utah
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
I dunno. I mean...it works, but he's to the point where he maybe needs slightly stiffer springs. He mentioned maybe some WE's at some point down the road. It's certainly way more stable than a stocker for sure.
As for myself...id probably just buy a bigger machine rather than all the offset, but I don't really need the small size down here.
But my back can only handle really rocky stuff for so long before it’s had enough. We only did about 30 miles of rock that day. Could have never rhode that far before the wide tires at low air.

WB

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Cheers brethren, finally sitting down to have a cold one after turning wrenches all evening

IMG 20200218 222420

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
But my back can only handle really rocky stuff for so long before it’s had enough. We only did about 30 miles of rock that day. Could have never rhode that far before the wide tires at low air.

WB
Sorry about that. Just wanted to be a hot date, and you ask about that area. It's not a place I ride often...at least across the mountain.
I have no doubt it rides way better. It just looked like it had a lot of sag at rest and would bottom out easy.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Finally edited the 2 hours of video I had from a few weekends ago. YouTube kept blocking the video because of music in the background so I gave up and just added a loop from the included music in Virb Edit.

Submarine hunting

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!