100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If any of you previous HFA night ride survivors want a sticker, PM me your address and I'll throw one in the mail

Send mine to @JTW for driving to the Boat last year at Takeover. Make sure @Plumber32 and @joeymt33 don't get one cuz they quit/almost drowned in rain and beer/played tug-a-Joey.

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wasn't actually loosing it. not entirely anyway. Just think what it'll be like with us all stuck in our homes....ooooh trolling fun! I cannot wait!

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wasn't actually loosing it. not entirely anyway. Just think what it'll be like with us all stuck in our homes....ooooh trolling fun! I cannot wait!
I won’t be stuck in my house, I’ll be using my Pioneer to get to the lake and catch some crappie and some catfish, then I’ll be surveying what I want to hunt for. My interaction will drop considerably. 😉

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
If any of you previous HFA night ride survivors want a sticker, PM me your address and I'll throw one in the mail
I’d love one! I know before the first Hfa group ride there it was VERY frowned upon by many on the site. A few of us rode every night all night till morning for nearly a week, got a lot of flack for some of that later. But I guess since no one got hurt it became a little more accepted. Those were some of my best memories ever. Wasn’t so much the riding as it was the people. God I miss those guys

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’d love one! I know before the first Hfa group ride there it was VERY frowned upon by many on the site. A few of us rode every night all night till morning for nearly a week, got a lot of flack for some of that later. But I guess since no one got hurt it became a little more accepted. Those were some of my best memories ever. Wasn’t so much the riding as it was the people. God I miss those guys
69CCA76B E4CC 423E 879F 2EE0050E9423

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Well the wife and I decided to get out and enjoy the night. f*** that hiding in the house reading how we’re all gunna die, I’d rather get sick and enjoy my life till then. Went to Idaho for a cruise, came back and stopped at a locally owned restaurant/bar for food for the family. Something about local businesses not chain or out of state owned business sounds good to us right now. And they definitely treated us right!

48F43A00 1DDB 43A6 8D58 DC8FAFFE8E41
8D11D0AA FEB6 4FCC 870E 7C1BA2307B10
418845A2 E6B1 4A2E 8D8A 8F22D6849417

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That was an amazing night!! Still remember that one. Was a b**** to get through at first then you came through without issue and Sam bombing up with Wolverine. It was a testimony for us. Great memories! I swear most of the good ones are at night. The guys that have a self imposed curfew have no idea what they are missing.

J

JTW

Lmao.. good times for sure! We comment every year that our TO nights rides just don’t quite compare to that first years!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Lmao.. good times for sure! We comment every year that our TO nights rides just don’t quite compare to that first years!
Maybe that’s a good thing, I don’t think some have the stamina or spare parts lol. Sure fun though, I’ll never forget everything. Truly appreciate everyone for the memories

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Flights are dirt cheap right now. I think you should fly out with the fam for this year.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Flights are dirt cheap right now. I think you should fly out with the fam for this year.
Funny you say that because wife and I looked into flights last week and considered it. There’s a lot of uncertainty about flying right now and it’s pretty short notice. Us and the daughter would absolutely love it if it were to work out but doesn’t look good at this point

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!