Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
She's a rescue mutt. Mom was a ChiWeenie mix but no clue what the dad was. She just turned 3 and has been the best dog I've ever had. Super smart, loyal, and protective of the kid. Can't ask for more out of a pooch
I thought I could see some dachshund.

70Bones

70Bones

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2017
New Brunswick Canada
She's a rescue mutt. Mom was a ChiWeenie mix but no clue what the dad was. She just turned 3 and has been the best dog I've ever had. Super smart, loyal, and protective of the kid. Can't ask for more out of a pooch
Rescue mutts are the best dogs ever. We got ours when he was 9ish, and he's awesome. To my wife's dismay, he has become my dog, goes everywhere with me, even in the P500, and can be trusted to never run away. He's got it good and he knows it!!! Sort of like the wife... :)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Man traffic is light in town, I’d say as little as a 1/3 the people for lunchtime. Beautiful day out and warm. Enjoying the weather.
Our work is slowing down just a bit but expect it to drastically cut back, we’re taking tomorrow off for most however I’ll still be there along with a couple who are important or need to be. Cutting back where we have to. Looks like we’ll drop to 4 day weeks as long as gov lets us work. Taking a few precautions and trying to take care of everyone the best we can. s*** ain’t over till it’s over. Wish everyone the best to get through this and hope the best for everyone’s livelihood.
79C73171 3E29 4CCD 928C 682779078C24

TimG

TimG

OLD SKOOL
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 11, 2018
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon R LV
Man traffic is light in town, I’d say as little as a 1/3 the people for lunchtime. Beautiful day out and warm. Enjoying the weather.
Our work is slowing down just a bit but expect it to drastically cut back, we’re taking tomorrow off for most however I’ll still be there along with a couple who are important or need to be. Cutting back where we have to. Looks like we’ll drop to 4 day weeks as long as gov lets us work. Taking a few precautions and trying to take care of everyone the best we can. s*** ain’t over till it’s over. Wish everyone the best to get through this and hope the best for everyone’s livelihood.
View attachment 190989

Just outright strange ! I don't get out much anyway but I had to go to town here Monday it was about the same, not many people out,creepy.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!