DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
here’s to staying inside! What better way to do that than to watch About Hitlers Death in the Bunker! Hahaha talk about staying sheltered inside! Hahaha
Cheers old smellers!
View attachment 196110
Sounds interesting. You have to wonder what happens that make people snap and become monsters.
There was one years ago about trying to determine where he was buried. Can't find it online anywhere, but it was really good. Seems like they determined it was now a parking lot or something.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
E
Sounds interesting. You have to wonder what happens that make people snap and become monsters.
There was one years ago about trying to determine where he was buried. Can't find it online anywhere, but it was really good. Seems like they determined it was now a parking lot or something.
exactly, that’s what this one had. But it touched on the parking lot briefly. There’s been quite a few on this. I’m always intrigued with the bunkers and how they were built. The military mind in me just can’t imagine how that was done and the structure of witch they were built to last all these years. Awesome army just for the wrong reasons.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I looked after getting home, it only sheered off a single bolt over the muffler guard. It will be ok.
Rocky Mountain atv is still going strong with there shipping, places the order Monday night, got it all this afternoon
Damn that’s badass, thing takes some abuse for sure.

J

JTW

E

exactly, that’s what this one had. But it touched on the parking lot briefly. There’s been quite a few on this. I’m always intrigued with the bunkers and how they were built. The military mind in me just can’t imagine how that was done and the structure of witch they were built to last all these years. Awesome army just for the wrong reasons.
There was a lot of really cool s*** built by nazi Germany!! I can’t wrap my head around how the world let them get that dug in. They were building impressive fortifications and all kids of off the wall s***

J

JTW

E

Have you watched Hunters on amazon prime? I just finished it.. and it was awesome!
C01D0A46 AD1F 448F 8A11 515DB19E1CA8

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!