Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Speaking of... neighbor gave me this the other day to hang in my shop. I’d sure like to hear the story behind it.
View attachment 196122View attachment 196123
Wow! That is way cool! I see those at gun shows and if there genuine witch is rare to find, there worth some good money. Some day I’ll get in that chest in my father-in-laws home that belonged to my wife’s uncle that was in the Army in Europe during WWII. There is supposedly a flag like that, a German Luger and a helmet my father-in-law thinks it says SS and an iron cross amongst other things he grabbed and traded others for. He was part of a unit that liberated a concentration camp and got some things from natzis there and stuff left behind so the story goes. Common for troops to do so. I have to be diligent about getting to it, he’ll let some time but gets weird when i ask about it. He has showed me 2 FN pistols that have German markings on them from when the Natzis took over there munitions factory’s in 41’

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@CumminsPusher
FB IMG 1586522095496

farmtimpioneer

farmtimpioneer

Wise Men Still Seek "Him"
Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Brookville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
There was a lot of really cool s*** built by nazi Germany!! I can’t wrap my head around how the world let them get that dug in. They were building impressive fortifications and all kids of off the wall s***
This (Mark Felton Productions) YouTube channel has a lot of very interesting history stories mostly pertaining to equipment, vehicles, planes, weapons, related to Natzi Germany and Wartime history,

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You'll never surprise me! My Cummins pusher suprise face does not exist!
Recruited my youngest son to go get a trailer from Chris. Apparently no working winch ramps brakes or license, did get some lights going :oops: Oh well it’s Idaho lol.
2A4B2288 FD4E 4A5A AC70 3438FB1A0AFF

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I thought that you were done with trailers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ya I f***ing hate um. Last year and a half we’ve camped with both Sxs’s most of the time and not a trailer once for them. I’ve stuck to my guns lol.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Except that one time...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I edited lol. But to be fair that was two years ago and my stupid ass should’ve bought all 6 tires prior to going. I wasn’t ready but you and damn @Tigermark coaxing me to go:rolleyes:
Oh well had fun, I’d do it again

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just heard back from my local dealership, the clicking in the rear end of my talon x will be covered under warranty, they are replacing both rear axles, for what it’s worth they believe that mother Honda will be doing a recall at some point. It’s the 5th set they have had to do

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!