DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Anyone near Gainesville FLA looking for a LE-3?
Screenshot 20200411 085832 Chrome

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Watched that last night. Pretty good...but I think I had seen it before. Kinda ironic how "der fuhrer" took the chicken s*** out while people who worshiped him were dying for him in the city above.
He escaped to south America. A bunch of them did. Still a whole German city there. Hunting Hitler has a little series explaining why they are looking for the answers. The dna on his skull that Russia has turned out to be a 30 yr old woman.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
He escaped to south America. A bunch of them did. Still a whole German city there. Hunting Hitler has a little series explaining why they are looking for the answers. The dna on his skull that Russia has turned out to be a 30 yr old woman.
I'll play devil's advocate here and mention the DNA testing done on the teeth not long ago that supposedly squashes the whole "Hitler escaped" story.
That said, he was a smart SOB, so it wouldn't surprise me if he anticipated dental records testing after his "death" and planned accordingly.

I've seen about 1.5 seasons of Hunting Hitler and it was awesome. The rest is on my list to watch.
Do you remember the house they were looking at from a boat, but couldn't get access to (unless it happened in later seasons)? Josh gates and Destination Truth got in it, if you want to go find that episode.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
A plan on a base 3.5 lariat is right at 50k.. that should be the cheapest you can buy one. Maybe if you have a 2wd and 2.7. Or the dealer is taking a major hit.

My thought is they are stacking every rebate available on a 2wd 2.7, even if you can only take one rebate. A lot of dealers will do that and then the price jumps 10k when you sit down to haggle.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!