Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Well...gotta learn someday to not drive cars in the woods. Wife is a little perturbed with me however it was her idea. We found some trails and then made a few others. Will say the Lexus IS more comfortable then the Pioneer and for the dirt road type would be a better choice but definitely not for the make a trail type lol. Went down a gully and took awhile to get back out, the i4wd working its ass off.
Gotta long weekend coming up to get her all back nice. On the positive side I think it’s cheaper to fix then the Pioneer at least for me.
Got every corner a bit but mainly deep scratches and light stuff.
2E1C42FC C311 414D BE84 D07F44BB34AC
B37A0053 A30B 4F69 BE68 48CBC700B51A

J

JTW

Well...gotta learn someday to not drive cars in the woods. Wife is a little perturbed with me however it was her idea. We found some trails and then made a few others. Will say the Lexus IS more comfortable then the Pioneer and for the dirt road type would be a better choice but definitely not for the make a trail type lol. Went down a gully and took awhile to get back out, the i4wd working its ass off.
Gotta long weekend coming up to get her all back nice. On the positive side I think it’s cheaper to fix then the Pioneer at least for me.
Got every corner a bit but mainly deep scratches and light stuff.
View attachment 196575View attachment 196576
You’re truly retarded!

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Mehhhh, I think you’ve eliminated all question.
Could be I just like to have a good time as well as seeing others have fun. Occasionally it creates extra work for myself, and that’s ok. At some point anything we own goes through the gauntlet yet seems to survive lol.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Wait wait wait.... let me guess. Alcohol had NOTHING to do with it!?
Bhahahaha. Not a ton actually, was pretty early on, another couple hours would’ve been different. We were at my wife’s bosses place out in the boonies. They were asking questions about the Sxs’s and camping, well one thing led to another and we took him his ol lady and kid out into the woods around his place that they’d never been in.
Sometimes I just don’t stay on the trails like a good boy and unfortunately we dropped into something we couldn’t get back out of so had to find a way, we made it out. Was actually fairly innocent at first. Everyone had fun though. And they are going to buy a Pioneer and dirt bikes now for the family. Good people I can’t wait to see them in the real woods.

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Bhahahaha. Not a ton actually, was pretty early on, another couple hours would’ve been different. We were at my wife’s bosses place out in the boonies. They were asking questions about the Sxs’s and camping, well one thing led to another and we took him his ol lady and kid out into the woods around his place that they’d never been in.
Sometimes I just don’t stay on the trails like a good boy and unfortunately we dropped into something we couldn’t get back out of so had to find a way, we made it out. Was actually fairly innocent at first. Everyone had fun though. And they are going to buy a Pioneer and dirt bikes now for the family. Good people I can’t wait to see them in the real woods.

Your a horrible influence... lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
F5817906252c0a39eaa462fe8deb4d7b
Collecting 2 paychecks this week. Uncle sams on the states dime, and a little side work. Servicing the beast, adding some lights, and chopping B & C pillars to lower the roof line and remove a kink from the rops on the c pillar
Fc5ce314aa8bb4f9042416aef682cf5d
Looks like a good place to cut

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Shoutout to @Hondasxs another satisfied customer with the ground trigger harness, all installed, only had to flip your wires in the white plastic plug. It didn’t first turn on, and found at your accessory white plug you had red going to green and black going to red. Unlocked the terminals and switched them. Would buy it again in a heart beat. Thank you8eb18c019bb3156dd9032d3a8d98c200

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!