Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
People like this is why ATV riders get bad names. Caught him on camera tresspassing on a clearly posted property. IMG 8219IMG 8220

Reactions: sharp and Dp5hunter
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
we have been dealing with trespassers for a while. mostly coming to fish in our pond. We have seen ATV tire tracks before that didnt belong to us, but this is the first time we caught them on camera.There are no open roads they can access to get on our property. So that means they had to cross a creek and ride past no trespassing signs or zig zag through the woods until they got to one of our trails.

If you look closely at his ATV, he has a fishing pole on his right laying from front to back rack. as well as a bucket and what looks like a tackle box on the back rack.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
we have been dealing with trespassers for a while. mostly coming to fish in our pond. We have seen ATV tire tracks before that didnt belong to us, but this is the first time we caught them on camera.There are no open roads they can access to get on our property. So that means they had to cross a creek and ride past no trespassing signs or zig zag through the woods until they got to one of our trails.

If you look closely at his ATV, he has a fishing pole on his right laying from front to back rack. as well as a bucket and what looks like a tackle box on the back rack.

There are cellular game cameras, that will Email or text you when it takes a picture.

About the the only thing you can do is use one and call the cops. Once he settles in to fish.

advertisement
advertisement