sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I tried a taste of that grapefruit shandy a week or two ago. Definitely not my cup of tea... but I like NA beer so what do I know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The closest twin peaks to me is in cool springs Franklin tn. Are the cool? If not I ain't going there. Do you know that big guy that was on undercover boss?

Reactions: Dp5hunter
advertisement
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The closest twin peaks to me is in cool springs Franklin tn. Are the cool? If not I ain't going there. Do you know that big guy that was on undercover boss?

I know the owner of the one in cool springs, but he lives in texas. I've never been to that store and can't tell you how good it would be. I would hope it's up to standards that we have and would be a comparable experience but I can't guarantee that. I do know both of the guys from the undercover boss episode. Coby brooks is the new CEO. He used to be the CEO and owner at hooters and is a stand up guy and I have nothing but good to say about him. Randy Dewitt is the founder of twin peaks and he's ok. I don't have a lot nice to say so I'll keep my mouth shut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement