Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Gotta vent for a minute....

Any of y'all live in a neighborhood with punkass kids?! Not just kids doing dumb s***, but a genuine little punkass kid with no respect for anyone or anything. Best part was his mom was with him, but she was obviously loaded. This kid doesn't even live in the neighborhood and probably gets a visit from the police at least a couple times a week.

I live across the way from the neighborhood pool and playground, and my little girl (who is 3) found a frog she wanted to show her mom. We walked across the street and left her bike, helmet, and my drink sitting by the curb out of the way. I'm in the garage across the street and this little s*** rides up on a mountain bike with a large woman following him on a cruiser bike. He can't see me in the garage and rides up to my daughters little Disney Princess bike and hops off his and starts to pick hers up. I hollered from the garage to leave it alone we'd be back in a second to get it. I hear him tell the biggen that "they need to leave before the cops come"...dafuq?? Anyway, I start walking over and this kid starts spouting off about how he wasn't going to do anything and I couldn't prove he was. Told him I didn't care what I could prove, that he wasn't going to destroy my kids bike. The big woman almost falls off her bike trying to mumble something about how worried she was to see a kids bike in a pool parking lot and I shouldn't talk to her kid like that (where there are literally 6-7 children's bikes next to the bike rack where my kid left hers...). I told her she should be ashamed and to just take her kid and get on out of there. The kid tells me his dad is going to come fight me, so I told him I'd be waiting here in the parking lot. Kid has no dad, I know because this same little s*** broke a bunch of the playground equipment for the little kids a month or so ago and I knew the cop that went and dealt with it... Then he calls me a mother f***er and shoots me the bird as I'm walking away with my kids bike.

Anyone have a 14-15 year old kid they want to let me borrow to beat the s*** out of this kid??

Rant over... Time for another beer lol

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Any of y'all live in a neighborhood with punkass kids?! Not just kids doing dumb s***, but a genuine little punkass kid with no respect for anyone or anything. Best part was his mom was with him, but she was obviously loaded. This kid doesn't even live in the neighborhood and probably gets a visit from the police at least a couple times a week.

I live across the way from the neighborhood pool and playground, and my little girl (who is 3) found a frog she wanted to show her mom. We walked across the street and left her bike, helmet, and my drink sitting by the curb out of the way. I'm in the garage across the street and this little s*** rides up on a mountain bike with a large woman following him on a cruiser bike. He can't see me in the garage and rides up to my daughters little Disney Princess bike and hops off his and starts to pick hers up. I hollered from the garage to leave it alone we'd be back in a second to get it. I hear him tell the biggen that "they need to leave before the cops come"...dafuq?? Anyway, I start walking over and this kid starts spouting off about how he wasn't going to do anything and I couldn't prove he was. Told him I didn't care what I could prove, that he wasn't going to destroy my kids bike. The big woman almost falls off her bike trying to mumble something about how worried she was to see a kids bike in a pool parking lot and I shouldn't talk to her kid like that (where there are literally 6-7 children's bikes next to the bike rack where my kid left hers...). I told her she should be ashamed and to just take her kid and get on out of there. The kid tells me his dad is going to come fight me, so I told him I'd be waiting here in the parking lot. Kid has no dad, I know because this same little s*** broke a bunch of the playground equipment for the little kids a month or so ago and I knew the cop that went and dealt with it... Then he calls me a mother f***er and shoots me the bird as I'm walking away with my kids bike.

Anyone have a 14-15 year old kid they want to let me borrow to beat the s*** out of this kid??

I hate subdivisions.
Buy land, put up a gate, locks your doors for other peoples safety.

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5

These piss poor dads are part of the problem, this kid doesn’t have a chance because obviously he has no one to beat his ass. I don’t envy you Adam, I live in a country subdivision and we all have 8 to 15 acre lots and that’s too close for me. Our lane is just short of a mile and I get stopped about twice a month by this asshole that moved from the suburbs complaining about a few pot holes in the gravel. I finally had to be a prick and tell him that I’d blade the road when I was damn good and ready since it’s my families equipment and my time that does it for free.

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I noticed that social media didn't take to your comments very well either. Good luck out there bud 😂
You wouldn’t raining down on him like a plague of locusts would you? 😂

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!