Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Kinda normal though it seems. The west always on fire that is...and smoke everywhere. I think it was referred to as the smoky season?
We haven’t had any smoke locally this year. Pretty late in the year for this. Lotta people lost a lot recently, sucks to hear much of it has been arson.

advertisement
Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Guy a few houses over bought his kids some little R/C cars last week. I busted out my old R/C crawler and was running it around with them. The dad wanted to race and was so hyped that he destroyed me because the crawler is geared so slow. I went in the attic and pulled out my old stadium truck and threw a 3 cell LiPo in it and proceeded to skull drag them.

Fast forward to today.... The kids were out playing again and the dad said he wanted a rematch, so I grabbed mine. He had bought some Traxxas 1/10 scale monster truck running a retarded kV brushless motor setup that blew the doors off my little truck. I haven't looked at competitive R/C level batteries or brushless motor/esc setups in about 10 years, and good lord things have got wild! I just dropped some coin.....

Bought a 1/5 scale Xmaxx and some batteries that'll be pushing enough oomph to walk on water :cool:. Should be in next week

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!