TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Guy a few houses over bought his kids some little R/C cars last week. I busted out my old R/C crawler and was running it around with them. The dad wanted to race and was so hyped that he destroyed me because the crawler is geared so slow. I went in the attic and pulled out my old stadium truck and threw a 3 cell LiPo in it and proceeded to skull drag them.

Fast forward to today.... The kids were out playing again and the dad said he wanted a rematch, so I grabbed mine. He had bought some Traxxas 1/10 scale monster truck running a retarded kV brushless motor setup that blew the doors off my little truck. I haven't looked at competitive R/C level batteries or brushless motor/esc setups in about 10 years, and good lord things have got wild! I just dropped some coin.....

Bought a 1/5 scale Xmaxx and some batteries that'll be pushing enough oomph to walk on water :cool:. Should be in next week

U big bully. Lol

advertisement
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I call it "Old Fart"
Just found out a few days ago that Norfolk Southern will no longer be running through trains up the loops. The end of a very historic era.

You spend 30+ years in a place you have called home, but its amazing how quickly it becomes unrecognizable. At this point, i almost feel like i'm lying to say i have knowledge of the place.

Reactions: 100Acre
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!