Frogtown

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 11, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. Talon X
How are the trails?
They have been a blast. Frozen early in the day and turns to slick pretty quick C3af81118778bd7a3a53db1e44811c88
This was about 2 hours ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
True, very true. They say the 2016 election was rigged and fought the POTUS for 4 years trying to get him out, now those same people say there’s no way the 2020 election was rigged. Go figure, this country is done for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As we know it. Well I guess we can hope it turns out better??? I'm not out of hope yet, Christmas is coming, maybe something historic will happen on Christmas,
20201220 075059
its happend before when Washington crossed the Delaware River. And Trump may deliver but I'm not holding my breath.

advertisement
jjau06

jjau06

Feb 22, 2014
As we know it. Well I guess we can hope it turns out better??? I'm not out of hope yet, Christmas is coming, maybe something historic will happen on Christmas,View attachment 242293 its happend before when Washington crossed the Delaware River. And Trump may deliver but I'm not holding my breath.

Yeah I agree, it’s been a heck of a good last four years in my construction business, guess it’s time for four years of recession, grit your teeth and hang on, so much for low unemployment rates, tax cuts and cheap fuel prices, oh and your gun rights. Kiss those all goodbye

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
As we know it. Well I guess we can hope it turns out better??? I'm not out of hope yet, Christmas is coming, maybe something historic will happen on Christmas,View attachment 242293 its happend before when Washington crossed the Delaware River. And Trump may deliver but I'm not holding my breath.
A lot of chatter going on about insurrection act and stuff. Obvious the SCOUTUS is worthless now unless something so obvious comes out that they have to rule. Not over by any means, but certainly, the longer it goes, the more "abrupt" it's going to be.
It's a slippery slope to be on, but at this point, I'm ok if he does ML or whatever and purges the leftists by force.

jjau06

jjau06

Feb 22, 2014
LOL, that’s the same message my NRA buddy got from the far Left and Russian Hackers on Election Day scaring people from going to vote... Stay home and stay safe!

He thinks they hacked the NRA and called all their members’ numbers and told them to stay home and stay safe

jjau06

jjau06

Feb 22, 2014
A lot of chatter going on about insurrection act and stuff. Obvious the SCOUTUS is worthless now unless something so obvious comes out that they have to rule. Not over by any means, but certainly, the longer it goes, the more "abrupt" it's going to be.
It's a slippery slope to be on, but at this point, I'm ok if he does ML or whatever and purges the leftists by force.

It will be ugly regardless of the outcome for sure, I’d hate to see the far left have tuck their tales and run yeah right

advertisement