Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Our mama Boxer just passed away today. Of course it’s on Xmas eve and my daughter finds her. We were just getting ready to go camping tonight for the last trip of the year I feel terrible she’s going to miss this trip. She loved being out camping in the woods more then anything.
Like most Boxers she had a very gentle heart and loved everyone, wanted nothing more then to lick you. Very much a lap dog and usually slept with someone in the house, she was spoiled.
Just a week ago she was running around jumping backwards at our Doberman chasing him. She has had a very large cancer growth for awhile but she acted as if nothing was wrong until early this week and has been rapidly deteriorating since. She fought hard but took her last breath today at 2:30.
Rest In Peace Bailey Dog.
C496AE0F C0DD 4CBB 96FE FFCBB66190DD

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Our mama Boxer just passed away today. Of course it’s on Xmas eve and my daughter finds her. We were just getting ready to go camping tonight for the last trip of the year I feel terrible she’s going to miss this trip. She loved being out camping in the woods more then anything.
Like most Boxers she had a very gentle heart and loved everyone, wanted nothing more then to lick you. Very much a lap dog and usually slept with someone in the house, she was spoiled.
Just a week ago she was running around jumping backwards at our Doberman chasing him. She has had a very large cancer growth for awhile but she acted as if nothing was wrong until early this week and has been rapidly deteriorating since. She fought hard but took her last breath today at 2:30.
View attachment 243156
Sorry to hear that CP.

Haldog77

Haldog77

NTC's Mafia Enforcer
Lifetime Member
Sep 30, 2019
Bossier City, Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
View attachment 243156
I am so sorry for your loss. I guess it is just one more bad thing that happened in 2020.

advertisement
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 243156
Sorry to hear that CP, dogs are just like family to most of us on here.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 243156
Sorry to hear that CP. They sure are part of the family. 😢

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 243156
Hate to hear that CP never easy

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
View attachment 243156
Sorry to hear about Bailey dog. 🙁

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
View attachment 243156
Sorry to hear about your loss. Our female Great Dane sounds very similar in disposition and loves to ride.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Ah sorry guys for the bummer post tonight I was just down because of it and sometimes post that s***. Thanks for all the nice comments. I’ll leave with a much better picture, one of my favorites.

7F9EEC42 B580 4C86 97CE 972A020D6FD8

Things are a little quiet here but enjoying family and friends. Hope everyone is having a good night. Merry Christmas everyone!

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
View attachment 243156
I'm so sorry to hear that CP, its like loosing a family member. My thoughts and condolences brother, remember the good times.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
View attachment 243156
We've always had pups and loved / spoiled every one, it's tough when you lose one, my heart is with ya'll!

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Ah sorry guys for the bummer post tonight I was just down because of it and sometimes post that s***. Thanks for all the nice comments. I’ll leave with a much better picture, one of my favorites.

View attachment 243194

Things are a little quiet here but enjoying family and friends. Hope everyone is having a good night. Merry Christmas everyone!
Merry Christmas. all you can do is enjoy all the good memories and the unconditional love that our pets give us. sorry for your loss.

advertisement